• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically, in order to put an image in my signature I need at least ten posts but all of my posts have to approved by a moderator first....

ohgodwhy.jpg

Yeah, I remember that show.

It was so low-key in the beginning, more to earth than YGO
Then... PSYqualia

Not much. I've been taking some medicine to help recover faster from track practices but I'm still too tired to do anything productive in the afternoons haha

Normally I'd just go out and ride in town but it's raining...

He made a new account, silly. :3

Apparently his old username was @Sushi;.

Hey I'm not silly!

Oh I understand now, why not just log back in on your old account?

please keep the likes coming KM
it makes me feel special

He made a new account, silly. :3

Apparently his old username was Sushi.
Think he pointed out that it was a different account that had used that name at one time or another. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom