• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really bothered whenever someone does something that another person is known for doing. Wallposts were Kakuna Matata's thing. :/ She doesn't make them anymore. :<

Leave microsoft alone! D~:<

I get really bothered whenever someone does something that another person is known for doing. Wallposts were Kakuna Matata's thing. :/ She doesn't make them anymore. :<

Agreed

I mean, if you take away something that makes another person unique or special, you're also becoming someone you're not.

She's probably busy.
Besides, no one really makes Wallposts besides Zexy anymore. And his aren't as colossal as hers tend to be. ._.;

I just... I think people should ask before they take. Rainbow and Arcturus asked me if they could make a parody of my comics, and I said it was okay because they asked first.

The cat is lying on my arm.
I have to type with only my left hand now :/

I just... I think people should ask before they take. Rainbow and Arcturus asked me if they could make a parody of my comics, and I said it was okay because they asked first.

What? Since when did KM own wall posts?

She doesn't own them, but that's what she was known for doing.

She doesn't own them, but that's what she was known for doing.

Yeah, but it's not like they are stealing something she owns. Wallposts are just massive amounts of quotes. Anybody can do that.

One person started doing it, next we have three wallposters, I don't really mind them, just everyday gets a bit on top.

Maybe I'm getting bothered by things that aren't worth being bothered by...

not much to say when you're posting ellipses and sad faces most the time, except ask whats wrong

no offense just saying

I don't want to be apart of your world.
but!
there's a beautiful song about his world!
[video=youtube;Ex3n6nFJbSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3n6nFJbSo[/video]

Wallposts don't belong to anyone. She didn't stop making them because other people started. Your comics are different because they're an artistic work, not just long posts like some people like doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom