• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my personal view, there's a lot of girls (including me) who like cute boys. Cute boys, who can sing, are technically a package.
Blame hormones. Though, fangirls can be scary.

[video=youtube;4Ba_qTPA4Ds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ba_qTPA4Ds[/video]
I need to find the random video thread. I like this song.

I second the ship!

@Apex; Nice usertitle, I like the way you think.
Sir Markos, I can read upside down, so there's no point.

It's easy to learn how to read English upside down because we don't use accents on letters unless it's a foreign word. Chinese not so much.

DID YOU KNOW;

Done is only supposed to be used when cooking while finished is supposed to be used for everything regarding humans and what not.

EX/ "The cookies are done, but you are finished."

But this does beg the question.

What if you're cooking a human?

Sir Markos, I can read upside down, so there's no point.

It's easy to learn how to read English upside down because we don't use accents on letters unless it's a foreign word. Chinese not so much.

I can read both my languages upside down, I just like the thought process that must have led to it.

I am not the best, but I can give it some try. In both languages. I mean, I understood that, didn't I? xD

... no comments about Apex's avatar? :[]

DID YOU KNOW;

Done is only supposed to be used when cooking while finished is supposed to be used for everything regarding humans and what not.

EX/ "The cookies are done, but you are finished."

But this does beg the question.

What if you're cooking a human?
That was very interesting!
I will definetly,definetly consider the answer to your question!

Wouldn't cooking a human be burning someone at the stake? Or an act of cannibalism.

I think that would be the better case with pictures.

I am not the best, but I can give it some try. In both languages. I mean, I understood that, didn't I? xD

... no comments about Apex's avatar? :[]
Zexy, I'm sure that you could easily learn how to read Russian if you wanted to.

I'm somewhat disturbed by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom