• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants a piece of me?

I will if you're gateau!

You could say that was a... piece of cake =w=;
ohdearlordkillmenow

OMG OMG OMG one of my guy friends who says he's straight but we all know he's at least bi has a crush on an other guy friend who doesn't like it and its ruining their friend relationship and then there's another friend who loves facial hair and the first has a lot of facial hair and omgomgomg love triangle >_< =w=: whywhywhy

I'm more effeminate than all the guys (most are gay or bi, we're one of those awesome nerd groups who are so awesome the bullies are just like fuck it go for the other ones) despite so far pretty confident on being hetro but I don't care. It's not your personality that makes you gay, nor is it a choice.

I don't come here often enough for you to stop calling Lord Apex, Apex, so that isn't a problem. I seem to come here when I need something, news, or anticipation for a release/news/before a new main series game.

I am going to be a self-sacrficing father. For my son, I can abandon my interest on Enzap.

Let's all just stop claiming Eznap and continue breeding HA Swirlix please

My hair is fine, I don't care about Swirlix; please let me cry, I abandoned Enzap for my son's sake but I am sad :(( xD

Why breed HA Swirlixes? Why not HA Larvitars? That's something I need.

Why breed HA Swirlixes? Why not HA Larvitars? That's something I need.

I'm helping two people who were in need of HA Swirlix.
I don't have HA Larvitar unfortunately, otherwise I'd breed one for you

Personally, I think Swirlix is pretty cute, but it gets ugly upon evolving, so I'm probs never gonna use it myself

Zygarde is honestly the most adowable thing I've ever seen.

I'm convinced that one of my friends is looking at this very thread as I told him what exact thread on the exact forum was.

Ugh. Sand Stream doesn't fit in the team I'm building. Tyranitar is supposed to counter Talonflame since that's 33% of the reason I lose. The only other pokemon who won't get effected by sand stream are 2 steel types, but then they'll get singled out by TF & I'm not going to waste a spot for Protect.

I know why Enzap looks like this^

He used Attract and somehow it worked on Zexy and Sky.

There needs to be a Flying/Fairy or Fairy/Psychic Cupid Pokemon (preferably three stage evo line or strong two stage with awesome ass stats) with Cute Charm, as well as having a signature move called Heartbraker that is already pretty good, and due to the rarity of infatuation (and unreliability) it could like increase by 1.5x the power (preferably 80 to 120 or something else) and the Pokemon would be male exclusive. (The classic Cupid/Eros in mythology was male, and not a baby, plus it'd bring a nice little variety to Fairy which people complain its lacking in, which I disagree with)

I know why Enzap looks like this^

He used Attract and somehow it worked on Zexy and Sky.
Attract has the ability to make someone look like food now? I thought you needed cartoon hunger for that. =w=;

I only know so much because I look up random shit (I looked up Greek Mythology a while ago) when my mum's out for lack of better things to do.

Don't. Even. Dare. =w=;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom