• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian vodka is where its at.

Vodka? What vodka? We're talking phonetics here! I don't even drink (I quit when I was 18)
I haven't started drinking. The legal drinking age is very high here. XD

Just gotta wait three years, but honestly, I probably won't drink much when the time comes.

Legal age in Russia is 18 (18 as well for tobacco, 16 is the age of consent, and drugs are banned altogether regardless of their, erm, "level"). The rule is not exactly the most respected of the rules. Even by myself. Because knowing about mergers and acquisitions while drinking at the age of 17 is what I do. By 18 I was writing about repo agreements, which is around the time when I quit xD

Hang on just a moment. I'm going to record myself and my boring accent.

I think I have dust allergies! D":

Must clean room!

93356.png
I'll just go sit in the corner now.

If anyone is still wondering about whether Pokemon is popular in Russia, here's a little something for you. I've just read that anime and TCG are returning. I've read it on bulbanews just now. In Russia, though, nobody cares, and therefore nobody even knows about it

I don't like my voice or accent, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom