• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zima, I want to hear your impersonation of Cobra Commander singing Happy Birthday please. But I'll settle for Skiploom or anything you want to do.

I didn't know what to say so I just read this:
A long time ago [span="font-size: 0.5pt;"](Or at least long in terms of internet time.)[/span], on a forum that let's us communicate with people far, far away....

RANDOM MESSAGES

EPISODE X

I PLAYED Y
SO I WOULDN'T KNOW
HOW GREAT IT IS,
I'M WAITING FOR Z

The series of threads have come a long way
since they started out. The posters have faced many
trials over the course of this history, both good and bad.
Regulars had come and gone, but there was always a group willing to take up the reins.

What adventures await
the users in this thread?

What new friends
have yet to be met?
Only time will tell...

Vocaroo | Voice message

KM has the voice of a choir of seraphim.
pls i put the saran wrap to shame

the Star Wars music made it perfect

10/10 would lol again

so it appears that you don't get to hear me. partially because i don't know what to say. The Absolis remains a silent word on a screen of virtuality

Can't argue with psychological manipulation, eh, absolis?

3.1457...And that's what I remember off the top of my head.

It's still Thursday for me. 11:02 PM

If I remember, π = 3.14159267...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom