• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored
I'm going to start putting sooper secrit messages in every post
now let me touch your face

I act like such a perverted dork on Skype and I'm sorry to those who have to put up with it.

According to my computer, I have been taking this three question quiz for exactly 18262 days, 17 hours, 58 minutes, and 53.1981927 seconds

Dear Pokemon X,

I'm sorry I broke the promise and I hope you choose to forgive me.

Zima

I'm kinda frustrated. I hate causing conflicts or arguments.

Everyone there seems overly sensitive
No offense intended

Sadly, life cannot always be butterflies and rainbows. D:

I hate how you pretty much have to hide your beliefs if you don't want to cause arguments...

Random Messages > Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread

We can make fun of each other and few will be offended... Over there, say one thing that could possibly hurt someone else, and you're busted...

I think this thread is great because you can be yourself. Over there, you must be having a conversation and there's barely any goofing around.

Random Messages > Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread

We can make fun of each other and few will be offended... Over there, say one thing that could possibly hurt someone else, and you're busted...

Not to contradict, but Random Messages = Randomness; jokes and mild jibes included, while the Chat Thread, from what I see of it, has a rather more serious atmosphere; naturally, people take what you say a little more seriously.
Plus, think about it this way: Just as you can say things that might offend others, they can be equally as blunt, no?

EDIT: Pre-empted... Anyway, it seems to be a matter of perspective, as most things are, so feel free to ignore the previous, as you probably would regardless.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
batman-chatroulette-haha-lol-obama-Favim.com-131267.jpg

I'm done stating my opinion for the day. I'm so sick and tired of these opinion arguments.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom