• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

@Markos; got the catchy French song in my head. D:

I need to find a certain. Clip from a certain movie

It's a good movie, but I can't seem to find 5 he clip on youtube.

Possibly the most heartbreaking story's that I've ever had to see a character in a game go through. At least one in which the history of the game is written as the game progresses.

The story's of these two characters in this game are just utterly heartbreaking. One of them started out as a bounty hunter. First day and already he has a job, go out and kill this guy. Simple enough right, well first he loses the first fight and his target escapes, then on his second attempt he almost does it. Almost. Right before he dealt the finishing blow the guys friends came in and exiled him from the planet. Now, forced to leave his home, he takes a ship off somewhere, but the ship explodes and he's forced to spend almost a month in space with the dead body of the captain. As it turns out he can breathe in space, which may sound good, but then you realize he is stuck in a cold empty expanse with a dead body. Finally he gets pulled into earth's atmosphere and miraculously survives re-entry. He then goes and signs up at this school to train, only for the school to get overrun and destroyed. After that he leaves earth, and being unable to return home, is forced to go to the least inhabited planet. He manages to live there peacefully for about a week before one of the guys that exiled him in the first place shows up, beats him up, and steals all his stuff. He returns to earth, manages to save this girls life, only for her to not really care, and for the person that exiled him, and now stole from him, to show up and make him stay away from The girl whos life he saved, even though she is the only person, who although was not incredibly grateful for having her life saved, was still very kind to him. So now that he cant be on earth or his home planet, he returns to the uninhabited planet to find what was left of his home destroyed, leaving him friendless, homeless, broke, and humiliated. And hes still considered the bad guy, despite just trying to survive his awful life.

And part 2

this characters life starts out with meeting a couple of people who take him in due to the fact that he is just so, for lack of a better word, adorable, that even the most evil of hearts finds it hard not to like him. As it turns out he is one of the smartest things in the universe which just raises his popularity. As he gets older he makes more friends, and eventually they are basically this whole mixed up family that is very close, especially to their little adorable genius who can only day five words. One day though, the adorable genius (as he shall henceforth be referred to) wakes up to find everyone gone. All of them. But, he figured they would be back soon so he goes about his daily routine of fixing stuff, making weapons, researching medical practices, and taking his naps. And he does this for about four years, waiting for his friends to return, not knowing that while he was asleep all his friends had died, and that he would never see them again. And still he waits for his friends that will never return.

Well, I think I at the very least, finally have a good story for creative writing. I shall need to start writing at once.

Sex bomb, sex bomb You're my sex bomb.

Only 59 note things. But at crazy difficulty, 6 lines, and 5x speed, I think I have done well

Screenshot_2014-04-29-01-42-15.png Screenshot_2014-04-29-01-42-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom