• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I just realized it's like 9 o'clock for Alexey. :U

*gets a flying boat, lets UN on boat, and goes to Greece*

I am so sore right now. I've been sore ever since I got home from work on Thursday.

Okay then. Let's hope nothing spoopy happens along the way.

Okay then. Let's hope nothing spoopy happens along the way.
I just realized we need more people on board. We can have Shiny Metagross and Absolis (and anyone else who lives in PST) come too if they want.

I hope so too, but we're flying which means that we are going to travel faster than by sea or car.

I just realized we need more people on board. We can have Shiny Metagross and Absolis (and anyone else who lives in PST) come too if they want.

I hope so too, but we're flying which means that we are going to travel faster than by sea or car.

'Cause you can't travel to Greece by car.

Unless you live in a nearby country. And have, like, whatever something or other you'd need to cross the border.

Unless you live in a nearby country. And have, like, whatever something or other you'd need to cross the border.

But Leggo specifically said people in PST. That's in Western United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom