• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I just realized we need more people on board. We can have Shiny Metagross and Absolis (and anyone else who lives in PST) come too if they want.

I hope so too, but we're flying which means that we are going to travel faster than by sea or car.

'Cause you can't travel to Greece by car.

Unless you live in a nearby country. And have, like, whatever something or other you'd need to cross the border.

But Leggo specifically said people in PST. That's in Western United States.

I had no idea.

Satoshi-Kun is the best! Like no staff ever was♪*Bu nu nu nu ♪To find pants is his real test, to wear them is his cause.!
Satoshi-Kun!♪

'Cause you can't travel to Greece by car.
Unless it's a flying car.

Does Charles want to come? I'm sure there's room on the boat.

I see leggo's avatar and get in a slightly better mood until I realize it's not mokoniki
suffering etc

I hope Kris will be alright.

I'll change my avatar if I find something that catches my eye.

Brutality comes in different forms.
Carnage, slaughter, sleep deprivation, income tax, torture, bloodbath (figurative), bloodbath (literal), widespread necrosis etc.

I should expose myself more to Korean names. Sometimes, I'm too lazy to read the sound effects in Korean.

I believe in miracles.

There has been a few times when I thought Rainbow was Gaga. I thought it was weird that Gaga was wearing a tank top with lace, but then I thought Gaga is Gaga and then I saw it was Rainbow.

Any suggestions?
Baihei (literally white black in Chinese)?

Heibai is an Avatar: The Last Airbender character's name, I forgot.

To be technical, an absol is not black and white. An absol has a silvery white fur with a grey blue skin.

Depending on picture and generation of course.

Yin (銀) is silver, but you already have an Absol named Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom