• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

I am always up for having lots of Pokemon introduced one generation. I didn't like the low number of new Pokemon in XY, but I was satisfied at least. I always get excited to know what they could come up with and I love all the mons so I always want lots of them. xDDD
Me too!
The low number of Pokémon this gen slightly disappointed me
But only slightly, because the Pokémon that were introduced were almost all good
Almost

And Megas somewhat satisfied my hunger for newness too

I want loads and loads of Pokemon. And I don't even care if the formula never changes. I have other RPGs for different gameplay.

Moar more. More bishies plz.

2 many Absol in that one RS route
you know which one

Pokémon must become the best example of Loads and Loads of Characters EVER

Especially for people that give their pokemon names. Those become ascended extras, which just adds more characters. Add on the fact that some people give their pokemon back stories which turns them into full fledged characters. Then add the fact that every single trainer you can battle in every game has a back story (counting fan made since named pokemon count) and you have characters well into the ten thousands.

Dark/Fighting werewolf Mega Mightyena plz

Route 120?

I'm here.
I'm still enjoying the fact that both Barca and Real are not the champions of the Spain this year. :D

I do enjoy that fact as well, yes

Variation is good :)

Well, I don't like the current variation in the Russian league. :D
Also, are friendlies really that important? o_O
your biased

Yes
All international matches are important
Prestige
Patriotism
2 many Absol in that one RS route
you know which one

Route 120
East of Fortree City
Ah, Fortree City :)

I can't stop watching Absol on Pixiv. Good or bad, I can't stop watching.

I like Absol's cry. And I think it's pretty.

I like Gastrodon's cry

Sounds muddy

Route 120 is my favorite route. I even had my secret base near it.

Ooo-wooo-woo!

I'm okay with Absol, but I really prefer Mega Absol's design. Even if it is a bit...fakemon-y.

I really like shiny Metang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom