• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Hits The Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CcD6Ca
can I try escaping instead? Lunatone, use Blizzard on them.
Your attempt to flee has insulted the monkey that was grooming you. The monkey begins screeching loudly, attracting the attention of the other monkeys, who all come to investigate the situation.
The money that had been grooming you explains the situation to the other monkeys as she starts hurling coconuts and banana peels at you.
Soon, equally as insulted, the other monkey start throwing stuff at you, too. You become covered with dirt and grime, as your pitiful efforts to defend yourself from the onslaught fail.
Your friends return from exploring the island and find you in this disgusting state, still being attacked by the monkeys. You appeal them for their assistance, but they are all grossed out, and swim back to the beach, leaving you stranded on the island, completely filthy, and miserable.
You watch as your friend that you have had a crush on for a long time turns their nose up at you and leaves with the rest of them.
Eventually, the monkeys get tired of hurling things at you, and return to their jungle lives. You weakly swim back to the beach and drag yourself home to take a long shower.
Today was a miserable day, and you will never go back to the beach, ever.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CaD3CaD4CaD5Cc
c) ask your friends if they have any food.
You inquire about whether or not your friends have any food. As luck would have it, they packed an entire picnic lunch. Wary of seagulls, you scout around to see if any of the winged devils are around, but they all seem to be preoccupied chasing a handsome man in a Super F swimsuit, who is laughing maniacally. A few of the maniacs friends are looking on and rolling their eyes, as though this is a regular occurrence.
Meanwhile you and your friends take advantage of the distraction and enjoy a nice picnic lunch. You are now feeling much fuller and more happy. What do you do?

a) go for a swim.
b) explore the beach.
c) build a sandcastle.
d) go see if that idiot in the Super F swimsuit needs help.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Cb
I'll go for:
You and your significant other explore more of the island. On the other side of the jungle is another shore. There is a fleet of small boats on the shoreline, enough for you and all of your friends. What do you do?

a) leave the boats alone. Clearly they must belong to someone.
b) go boating with just your significant other.
c) call your friends and go boating with all of them.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Ca
That's the best choice 'cause it's the longest one.
You and your significant other sit on the beach and relax for a while, just talking.
You talk about your past, laughing at all the funny memories that you have with each other, and reminiscing about the time you met.
As you sit there talking, your significant other subconsciously grabs the weathered and beaten fishing pole that someone had left on the beach, and begins fishing.
They get a bite! They quickly reel in the rod to find a strange creature hooked on the line:
250px-129Magikarp.png
What do you do?

a. it looks weak. Attack it!
b. it looks weak. Throw it back.
c. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!
d. scan it with your PokeDex.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CdD9Ca
a) call your significant other to set up a date.
You pick up your cellphone and call your significant other. They answer on the first ring.
"I was hoping you'd call," they said.
You explain that you called because you realized that you hadn't scheduled a second date yet. You and your significant other agree to meet up the following morning for breakfast at the local cafe.
You go to sleep that evening with your heart singing and dream of the future you will share with your significant other.
All is right with the world.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9Cc
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!
Afraid of the creature's power, you and your significant other dash off to safety behind the nearest trees at the edge of the jungle.
The creature flops around on the sand for a while, before seemingly exhausting itself. What do you do?

a) throw it back.
b) it's weak now, throw a Poke Ball!
c) cook it and eat it for dinner.
d) yell at ME for even suggesting c as an option.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10Cd
d) yell at ME for even suggesting c as an option.
You attempt to break the fourth wall and yell at the person writing the story. This is never a good idea, since that person has absolute control over everything that goes on in the story.
As a result of your insubordination and attempted mutiny, you find yourself in the most embarrassing situation you can possibly imagine. You're not even sure how you got into this situation, all things considered, since you had just been sitting on the beach with your significant other, who, by the way, now pretends that they don't know you, since they are so embarrassed by you.
Your significant other dumps you, your friends are all laughing at you, and, as an added insult to injury, the weak looking creature your former significant other had fish up flops over to you, smacked into your face (by complete accident), and flops back into the ocean.
You've learned your lesson to never mess with the omnipotent author ever again, though it is, of course, too little too late.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10Ca
I DID IT FOR YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL FISH!

Whatevers.
Angered at how you had treated it, and having gained a lot of energy from flopping around on the beach, the strange creature immediately transforms upon being summarily dumped back into the water.
240px-130Gyarados.png

The new creature immediately spews death and destruction from its mouth in the form of a giant orange beam. You and your significant other dash back into the jungle, but it is lit on fire by the sea serpent. The poor monkeys have now lost their homes, and are saddened.
The new creature summons more of its kind from the depths of the ocean, and they surround the island, trapping you and your friends. With no shelter and no food, you wonder how long you can survive. What do you do?

a) attempt to fight the sea serpents.
b) attempt to reason with the sea serpents.
c) make faces at the sea serpents.
d) ask the almighty author for assistance.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10CaD11Cc
Well I'm not trying d, that's for sure
You make faces at the group of angry sea serpents. Unsurprisingly, this does not calm them down. Instead, it makes them even angrier.
They launch massive orange beams of energy at the tiny island, engulfing it in flames. A small fleet of rowboats catch on fire and burn up, getting rid of your last possible hope of escape from the burning island.
You, your friends, your significant other, and, most importantly, the poor monkeys are all doomed to perish in the flames. Nothing can save you now.

GAME OVER!

can you throw me into a situation that doesn't involve monkies? I'm just about done with them, lol

D1CcD2Cc
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
Absolutely horrified by the contents of your mind, the aliens immediately dump you back on the sidewalk where they found you. In fact, the aliens are so creeped out that they immediately flee from your planet and command other ships in their armada to never approach it.
Meanwhile, your master plan having worked, you meet up with your friends for breakfast and then head out to the beach.
Upon your arrival, you are overwhelmed by the possibilities ahead of you. What do you do?

a) go for a stroll along the beach.
b) go swimming.
c) build a sandcastle.
d) play beach volley ball.
e) start tap dancing.
f) this.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8CaD9CcD10CaD11Cb
I hope the sea serpents are friendly...
You attempt to reason with the sea serpents, trying to make them understand that this is all just a big misunderstanding. Unfortunately, despite your clever speech, the sea serpents do not speak your native language, and did not understand a single word you just said. They do, however, look rather hungry, which is not good news for you, your friends, your significant other, or the monkeys, as you are all gobbled up by the ruthless beasts.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2Cd
can you throw me into a situation that doesn't involve monkies? I'm just about done with them, lol
Certainly. You have chosen this option:
d) attempt to make a snow cone out of the sand.
You pull out an ice cream cone, which you had conveniently stored in hammerspace, and begin trying to pack sand into it in order to make a snow cone.
Unfortunately, even wet sand does not pack together as well as snow, and you struggle mightily, but, ultimately, futilely to accomplish your task.
As you are engaged in your pointless efforts, a shadow falls upon you, and two slices of bread plop in front of you.
"You idiot," says the figure behind you, "you don't make a snow cone on the beach, you make a sand-wich."
Feeling foolish, you pack some sand in between the pieces of bread, which immediately transforms into your favorite type of sandwich.
As you consume your delicious meal, you turn to thank your benefactor, just as a pair of his friends approach.
Your benefactor is a devilishly handsome man wearing sunglasses and Super F swim trunks, while one of his companions is carrying a Hopip towel and the other is hauling a Slowbro surfboard.

"Apologies if this one was bothering you," said the one with the surfboard, placing a firm hand on the handsome man's shoulder.
"He does that sometimes," said the one with the Hopip towel.
"Because y'all never let ME have any fun," muttered the dapper man in the Super F swimsuit.
Your own friends, seeing the commotion, come over to join in, just as the trio are introducing themselves.

"I'm dig, by the way," said the man with the surfboard, "I'm the Head Administrator for Bulbagarden Forums."
"I'm Enzap," said the man with the Hopip towel, "one of the administrators of Bulbagarden Forums."
The man in the Super F swim trunks tied Enzap's towel around his shoulders like a cape and posed triumphantly as he spoke.
"I'm Maniacal Engineer," he said, "Super Moderator of Bulbagarden Forums and Section Head of Fun and Games."

They seem like cool people, and your friends seem to get along well with them. What do you do?

a) forget about those clowns, you came here to hang out with your own friends, not make new ones.
b) ask if you can hang out with the Bulbagarden staff members.
c) inquire how Maniacal Engineer was able to turn two pieces of bread with sand in between them into your favorite sandwich.
d) find two more pieces of bread somewhere and try to make your own sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom