• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11.1

Issue 11.1
It's not a new version. It just fixes some bugs. =w=

Issue 11.1
It's not a new version. It just fixes some bugs. =w=
"fixes" meaning totally ignoring the bug by wiping the slate clean
"some" some being that one bug

>:3c

I asked my government and politics teacher a few months ago 'what are the chances of our class getting a new member?' and he said it was probably going to be zero.
Our class was tiny and even then not many people were continuing the A level.

Got told today that we have 3 new members from another college carrying on the course. Welp, we just got 3 newbies! (I just hope they aren't pricks).

til Skyrim is the only video game
who am I kidding, I already knew this

I saw someone at college wearing a Charmander line shirt and wanted to greet him (I believe he's a first year) but he was in a group and I'd look weird.

Turns out he goes on my bus (which is run by the college and is very small) I will attempt to contact him at some point in as less of a creepy way as I can. I just really wanna see if he's got X and Y and if he's good at battling as the old champion of the college has left... and the title has gone to me apparently but there's someone who is kinda equal if not a little better then me.

(I shall ask him if he wants to join Team Flare as I chose him, Charizard!)

Never played it. Never will. *shots fired*
iZpTkYM.gif

Wait this is legitimately a new thread? I thought it was a funny title lol.

Wait this is legitimately a new thread? I thought it was a funny title lol.
It's fake. It's a cover up for a mod conspiracy to overthrow the government.
2zehutw.jpg

It's all a conspiracy. Scarlet made his own variation of the thread to overthrow the Elder Mods!!!

Sure I post about it and you people call me crazy. All of a sudden everyone is talking about the mod conspiracy.

I talked about it before it was cool.

I was overthrowing mods before I could even talk
That is to say very early.

Overthrowing mods is for noooooooo8s, don't you know that, Scarlet Sky????????

;;;;)

I'm too busy and important and RICH to overthrow mods. I have my butler Isaac Cringeworth VIII do that.

We had the best sauce ever in HE today.

If that sauce asked me for sexual flavors I'd say yes straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom