• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

The randomness of this thread has been taken up a few notches since the last RM I was in.
When was the last time you were here then?
Cuz I've seen much more randomness in the past year
Good times

In fact, it's about to get REALLY random right now! You know what I mean...

"hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m"

I feel ashamed of myself for even typing (really, copy pasting) that.

*steal t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m*

Btw... looks what you make me do!!

b01e3dd97339606c646597bae7f67996.jpg

"hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m"

Oh god, that greeting. I'm an admin of a minecraft server and most staff applications are like that and the very common 'I'm 12 and 8 months'. It's even more awkward when they say 'I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in 2 weeks'...

Well, I did use to type in caps all the time for ages because I liked the look of capital letters. This was up until the age of 13 which is when I started playing online games and most places banned the excessive usage of caps :(

Weirdly I never liked it when Pokemon's names were in caps... so would always nickname Pokemon to get rid of the caps xD

The randomness of this thread has been taken up a few notches since the last RM I was in.
When was the last time you were here then?
Cuz I've seen much more randomness in the past year
Good times

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m"

url

The Lysandre Fangirl said:
Weirdly I never liked it when Pokemon's names were in caps... so would always nickname Pokemon to get rid of the caps xD
Same.
I'm nicknaming all of my Pokemon after book characters this time.
But I couldn't think of a good nickname for my shedninja so...
Any ideas?

RM 10 was pure goodness except for the last bit
The bit of RM9 that included me was cool too
Dunno about the earlier things, wasn't there

Last edited:

The Lysandre Fangirl said:
Same.
I'm nicknaming all of my Pokemon after book characters this time.
But I couldn't think of a good nickname for my shedninja so...
Any ideas?
Kunoichi

BAG uses Hypnotoad. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

Hypnotoad.gif

The question is whether or not its IVs are competitively via ble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom