• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is the world's top potato producer and consumer. The US is fourth in both categories.

The US excels in corn production and consumption, though.

*Is back from the tourney*

...Dammit. I hate Swiss tourneys. I got 9th place and the 'top cut' that battled it out for the prize was 1st-8th. Oh, and 6-14 places had the same win-loss ratio of 4-2. Dammit (again).

Still, 9th out of 41 isn't too bad... I just wish I didn't play so crappy in my first match.

w5Icd.jpg
I ANSWERED THIS STOP BEING SUCH A LAND LUBBER

I wanted to sleep again cause i was tired but now I'm not tired sooooooo rip

Every day is my birthday
And because of that I'm tree fiddy years old

Re: love bigbang's comeback songs~

Love GaiusPanne so much.
True
Leggolas said:
Also, is Lucina stronger than Chrom purely based on the fact that she can have her mother's skills too while Chrom has the boring weak ones.
Yes. To keep Chrom alive, I have to put him with Frederick.
I grind Chrom so hard. Usually with Miriel or a guy trying to get Olivia is so hard dammit

TFW your application is turned down by the Illuminati.

Yeah, I wouldn't know what that feels like.
I can't even figure out where one goes to turn in their resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom