• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

All long as he is bishie

Approved...

tbh I don't even know what bishie is anymore

tbh I don't even know what bishie is anymore

No one ever sure...

My categories of bishies are depend to how my ovaries reach... and on top most, still Jensen Ackles, Hugh Jackman, and Roronoa Zoro. And none of them, except Ackles maybe can categories as pretty boy ;).

Jensen Ackles is a "stunning male specimen" that much is true :>

Ackles is perfection. He can make that cute face but still look handsomely hot and cool at the same time..

Never have I legitimately quit a game until now. The goron dancing mini-game is just absolutely awful, half the time it's unable to tell whether your on beat correctly and the entire game is idiotic. To make it worse it costs 20 rupees, and except for chests they almost never spawn.

:mad:

What game do u mean knox?

Zelda: Oracle of Ages!

Funny thing is that I've never played a 3D Zelda.

Maybe I should start with the new one coming out with an open world.

^My favorites are in 3D personally, other than Link's Awakening.

I... I forgot to save before turning off my game in disgusted anger.

For what platform 3ds?

*I only ever play zelda in nds and lower platform... 3ds games are expensive*

I prefer Fantasy Life now than othee RPG games.

The only RPGs, I actually like and have played are the 2D Zeldas and Pokemon (favourite franchise). Something about most other RPGs just rubs me off somehow.

- Pupation complete -

*the chrysalis starts to split open and out comes a waifu
and another waifu
and a husbando
and a waifu
and a husbando
and another husbando
and one more husbando
and a waifu
and a bishie.