• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

Have anyone heard the 2015 movie "Pixels"..?

Pacman and Kong? Seriously..

This movie looks awesome.. at lease on the ads.

Ah so nice to be around other people who play pokemon at school. We're having a competition to see who can beat ORAS first and then fight each other. Aaaand I'm just screwing around checking out hidden areas for the fun of it. And sorta grinding before the E4 :v

I have three rolls of tape on my shelf.

Too bad that isn't enough to wrap one of my siblings up...

I mean what?

Try to watch this without laughing
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub9Jk1IRQ3s[/video]

I have three rolls of tape on my shelf.

Too bad that isn't enough to wrap one of my siblings up...

I mean what?

Don't worry, we all wish to torture our siblings in silly ways every now and then. Like a couple nights ago, I was planning to shave off half of my lil brother's mustache while he was sleeping 'cause he's a jerk 99.8% of the time :y

I just ignore them most of the time, lol.

Actually, we tend to do our own things. XD

Damn. >:

I got my brother a shirt that says "World's okayest brother" on the front. XD

As for my sister, I bought her a small figurine of the tenth doctor from Doctor Who. She's a huge fan of the show and #10 is her favorite. XD

I got my brother a shirt that says "World's okayest brother" on the front. XD

As for my sister, I bought her a small figurine of the tenth doctor from Doctor Who. She's a huge fan of the show and #10 is her favorite. XD

Who doesn't love David Tennant? My sister bought me a Mr. Potato Head of the 10th Doctor for my birthday

God, I can't wait to watch my family open their gifts from me!

We don't get presents for Christmas
We just have a fancy dinner

Which is nice

I'm going away for christmas, which I'm kinda glad because work can be a nightmare around Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom