• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

I just join this year...

And no EON TICKET :(.

What is that ticket for anyway?

I just join this year...

And no EON TICKET :(.

What is that ticket for anyway?
Latias or Latios, depending on which game you have

The way you're supposed to acquire it depends on where you live

How can I know if I get the ticket yet or not? I passed lots of Japanese before due to event near my office... maybe I get one.. just maybe..

How can I know if I get the ticket yet or not? I passed lots of Japanese before due to event near my office... maybe I get one.. just maybe..

The best bet to find the way of obtaining the Eon Ticket would be by googling
Right now, afaik, those who don't live in Western Europe, North America, Japan, or South Korea, are usually free to go and f**k themselves.

I joined in 2011. lol

^My favorites are in 3D personally, other than Link's Awakening.

I... I forgot to save before turning off my game in disgusted anger.

Do you... Do you like the DS games?
*runs off before the wrath of PH haters reaches me*

I like it a lot :)
Though I'll be honest I can't beat the final boss now. It's damn impossible to do the time freeze thing. *Spoiler of a one time mechanic?*

Aah no my mum I completed it a few years ago. I can't do it again, time pressure stresses me out.
(I may have to leave out MM for that reason and I don't like creepypasta)

Christmas Eve is my 1st bulbaversary!

My top follower is KM because she's my only follower XD

Haven't used Tumblr in a while though.

I only use my tumblr to follow people, what is ur tumblr? let me follow you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom