• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

Well, I finally got 'round to seeing the third Hobbit movie ('bout time too, since it was released on the 11th) and I quite enjoyed it... Makes me want to re-watch the LOtR trilogy. :)

pocky sticks!

i'd prefer pepero but having to deal with people asking for a pepero stick but it is not allowed to since sharing pepero is a sign of an intimate relationship and you are not exactly intimate with each other so you will have to look like a jerk and say no is a bit troublesome

I like Chocolate Mushrooms!

chocolate-mushrooms.jpg

Well I'm not sure on that, but they taste yummy! One layer dark, one milk and a cookie "Stem".

*picks up a pack of Hello Panda that Meow Wow had thrown on the floor, opens it and starts eating*

I love these things! Anyone remember when they used to be koalas?

Ah speaking of that it brings may childhood back. I used to eat that often and I would whining around if I don't get any of them.

Luyckily there's a Thai grocery store/restaurant across the street where I can get Hello Panda and Thai tea. Last time I had a cold, I got some Thai tea and papaya salad from there.

lol wut?

Banned for ten minutes because I had to leave a match in Smash? What kind of logic is that, "have to stop playing for a second and you can't pause? Fuck you!"

Luyckily there's a Thai grocery store/restaurant across the street where I can get Hello Panda and Thai tea. Last time I had a cold, I got some Thai tea and papaya salad from there.

Must be a warm day in a cold body :D

lol wut?

Banned for ten minutes because I had to leave a match in Smash? What kind of logic is that, "have to stop playing for a second and you can't pause? Fuck you!"

Calm down. Your signature says true but it doesn't mean your rage level is going extreme.

We all had a bad day. We just need to know what can we do to overturn that bad luck

lotte koala a-marchin'

(or that's how i understood that commercial)

Yes! I think Lotte made them, Koala Crunchies! I haven't seen them in so long, but there's Meiji Hello Panda now.

EDIT: OK, so at least now, it's Koala's March rather than Koala Crunchies.

Correction, it was Koala Yummies in the US. Last time I saw them was in the mid-1990s. First time I saw Hello Panda was in 2008 or 2009.

yummies.jpg

Last edited:

^ It's Koala's March here, though. They're chocolatey enough (and why don't they taste like eucalyptus).

---------

I have wasted forty-five minutes of my life reading an article about North Korea on TVTropes.

Why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom