• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

I have Omega Ruby and I haven't played it yet

Goddamnit smash

I think you'll find DexNav to be just as addictive, snart.
especially since the wild Pokemon music isn't annoying for once

I've watched far too many Pokemon MMDs today :( Was all worth it

Like this?
[video=youtube_share;4n5Dy8OW4KQ]http://youtu.be/4n5Dy8OW4KQ[/video]

Like that one..
And whatever the hell this is:
[video=youtube;KWijFnB2CSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWijFnB2CSg[/video]
I bet he does this in the mirror before greeting his grunts in the morning.

Gwiyomi~ It's not cute when Lysandre does it tho. :S

I find it very hard to imagine anything Lysandre tries to do to be cute would actually be cute... don't tell him I said that!

The randomness of this thread has been taken up a few notches since the last RM I was in.

The randomness of this thread has been taken up a few notches since the last RM I was in.
When was the last time you were here then?
Cuz I've seen much more randomness in the past year
Good times

Well, it seems that code for the Contrary Serperior doesn't work on a non-Japanese game... WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE GOOD STUFF, JAPAN?!?!

Well, I finally got 'round to seeing the third Hobbit movie ('bout time too, since it was released on the 11th) and I quite enjoyed it... Makes me want to re-watch the LOtR trilogy. :)
I watched the Hobbit on Xmas. Look what I bought for myself the day after :3.

0c2d33fc06bd9348583b1fbe3eef2401.jpg

I read it before on high school, or junior high? But I borrowed it from library before. Now I have my own copy :'3.

Ohhh

I like Hello Panda. We have Meiji's Hello Panda first before Lotte's Koala March is around. I still can easilly find both on stores now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom