• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

Wait.. i just find out that I can LIKE a thread!!!

I don't have a huge amount of Plushies.
But there is no way in hell I'm taking photos of my Pokemon card collection! Or my Pokemon Figures.

However compared to some people on the forums my collection is nothing xD

This suddenly feel like old rm i know.

A flow of one topic go to another topic *not stuck on that particular topic*

We talk about nerdie nerds and mildly appropriate thingies

And silence likes by Leggo

PERFECT!

PERFECTION!
:drool:

She enjoys this way too much, believe me

20141229_155420_zpsoya5awwh.jpg

All 17 CS games, Deuil figure set (Yuli, Smile, and Ash left to right), Timer plush, Christmas CD, Pop'n 10 AC/CS 8 soundtrack, Pop'n 11 AC/CS 9 soundtrack, and Pop'n 13 AC/CS 11 soundtrack.

It wasn't cheap, LMAO.

20141229_155420_zpsoya5awwh.jpg

All 17 CS games, Deuil figure set (Yuli, Smile, and Ash left to right), Timer plush, Christmas CD, Pop'n 10 AC/CS 8 soundtrack, Pop'n 11 AC/CS 9 soundtrack, and Pop'n 13 AC/CS 11 soundtrack.

Timer and Yuli are adorbs
2209885697.gif

I was discussing ORAS with I friend and I mentioned that I got a shedninja. She said "what's a shed ninja?" And I replied "you know, the Pokemon with wonder guard."
She actually thought I had a ninja in my shed...

So far, best nerds here that I envy most is Squidy..

I want all his PLUSHIES!!
You seem to be aware of who the plushie master is. Your jealousy is very warranted -- in fact, I'd be concerned about your mental state if you weren't.

Believe it or not, I have more plushies than Squiddy. XD
Now, is that still the case, vazima? My collection has grown to somefin around 90 or 100 plushies (well up to 10 or 15 or so might be fake sadly), and I've gotten more figures and whatnot too. I forget what your statistics were.

Hi guys.

I have a bit of a collection of cards. Though I can't find them anymore in stores.

I biggest Prize Possession is my Salamence ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom