• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Noel Message Thread 11.1

Must resist... Urge... To like... ^'s Post... Can't... Resist...

>O<

I just read the news. They found the Air Asia Plane that reported to lost contact 3 days ago. It's on the bottom of sea.. and they found some corpeses

*momment of silence*

Hey Big A$$ Garden, have you done much advertising for your tournament? :<

Edit: whose got dat wii u aayyyy lmao

I remember in some PE class we were doing a scavenger hunt for types of people (like who has done this or that b4).
Only one kid in class had never been on a place, and once that was found out, everyone flocked to get her name on their paper. (/owo)/

Hey Big A$$ Garden, have you done much advertising for your tournament? :<

Edit: whose got dat wii u aayyyy lmao

Well, appart from some talk in the Smash discussion thread and some blogs, not really... I suppose I may as well do it now... I just hope the mods don't rain flaming meteors down on me for advertising. :)

Here it is.

...Anyway, since this post isn't entirely about advertising... *Sipns around*

Well, appart from some talk in the Smash discussion thread and some blogs, not really... I suppose I may as well do it now... I just hope the mods don't rain flaming meteors down on me for advertising. :)

Here it is.

What made you decide to allow items? Different than most tournaments, I suppose. Dunno if it has anything to do with the turnout.

I think as long as it isn't commercial tournament, it's fine *maybe*.

Here it is.

What made you decide to allow items? Different than most tournaments, I suppose. Dunno if it has anything to do with the turnout.

Eh, Poké/Masterball because this is Bulbagarden, Smash Ball because it's Smash. I have no idea wheather that affected the turnout or not. It was probably just lack of advertising though...

Gulpin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sculpin
Zeems knows what's up [emoji106] [emoji106]
Why not have both?
sculpin_zpse2ff5664.png

attachment.php
Whoa
Sgulpin @_@

That's like combining Team Aqua and Team Magma into one. One is clearly superior to the other and you'd just ruin both with the combining.
Team Steam!

Kajika is Japanese for sculpin.

If you don't know what sculpins are, I'll leave it to you to look it up.

Don't worry, it's beyond safe for work, LMAO.

Oh! I know what Sculpin means! It's when a hipster is sculpturing but the proper word is too mainstream so they changed it!

#canttellifserious

Sculpin is a species of fish
Gulpin is a species of Pokémon

It's more like a family of fish species. XD

Even the word family doesn't imply the large number of species the... superfamily sculpin has in it.

Hide yo' kids
Hide yo' wife
'Cause sculpin has 11 families, 149 genera, and 756 species

Kajika really gets around. Jesus Kroist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom