• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants

This bruise is turning really ugly...

I like my ostrich eggs soft boiled with a whole regiment of soldiers.
Preferably roman ones.

as everyone can see in the war room, I'm REALLY trying to get into some mafia games.
I have had experience from a party game I played called werewolf which was basically a mafia game without the night phases, (one person is killed at the werewolf's request and nothing else happens during those phases)
so yeah, I understand it.

I forgot what I was doing

Does she still post?

I joined in the summer of 2012, posted in F&G a lot but slowly went into OTB as my main. Around Jan 2013 I got modded in OTB, and some while after Ent Inc. Then I left both because I started a new job, and didn't have much time to mod. A little while after that I came back in OTB, and eventually Ent Inc and have stayed there since. And now its 2015 and I have yet to blow my cover as an Iraqi medicinal spambot.

I joined last year so I'm still relatively new xD

I'm rather new but well-known in F&G...

You can clearly see when I joined. I can be lazy if I want to.

I used to play mafia games in TWR
It was fun

I just remembered the thread the bulbagarden chat thread vol 5.

I got served on every mafia game I played.

I never joined, I just appeared.
Much like I'm doing with being in this thread right now.

I am everywhere. Except Facebook. And Twitter. And *Insert any other social media-related site here*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom