• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - Stop in the Name of Pants

It looks like the sky is going to piss from its clouds of doom.

what happened to zima's page?

670px-Launch-a-Rubber-Band-Step-2.jpg

Really think hard.

I'm really feelin' it.

*buys you pancakes*

But lets not be reckless!

But don't eat too many...

One Piece finally got to me. ;-; It took over 500 chapters but I finally had major feels.

I never showed interest in that(have Vol 1 of the Manga)but that's all

It took me a while to get into it, but it is really good once you get to a certain point. That point differs for different people.

Please. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is where it's at. I've been binge watching Stardust Crusaders and let me tell you how awesome this anime (and manga) is. Firstly, fight scenes *do* take up much of the show, being shounen and all, but not as much as in other shows. Secondly, the group dynamic between the protagonists is really enjoyable to watch, especially with Avdol being the foil to Polnareff. Thirdly, the fight scenes are very fun, and every episode, the way that the opponent needs to be defeated / the way that the fight goes is much different. You have to watch (or read) it.

I'm more of a Bleach guy(really need to read it)

JoJo is best manga/anime.

I prefer Mobile Suit Gundam 00 personally, but to be fair I'm not exactly an anime aficionado, so there are lots of shows I haven't seen.

Code Geass tha best

*Morphs into a hot anime girl with a bikini on*

*Lays on Karis's door steps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom