• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread

waiting my ps4 from the net .. so excited XD

I'm getting a PS4 for Persona 5 and Bloodborne

I want the link between worlds 3ds
But I can't even afford MM and I'm scared of creepypasta
So not gonna happen
Until I sell Hogwarts
And don't get me started on all the games I'd buy if I got a wii (starting with zeldas, smash, moar zeldas...)

Got my Sm4sh soundtrack CD

My brother and I got ours last week
Nice collectible

Got my CD and then realized that I had no means of listening to it.

PS4 apparently cannot play audio CDs. Anytime I tried to look it up online, literally the only response was "Pshh, who listens to CDs anymore?"
(;¬_¬) Thank you Internet for reminding me why I have lost faith in humanity.

With my car CD player broke and my laptop boxed up I just sit there and look at it. It makes a nice decoration piece.

I find the PS4 not being able to play CDs hilarious. The original PlayStation being the cheapest CD player on the market was one of its huge selling points. Same for PS2 and DVDs.

I find the next gen consoles, not as good as their predecessors.
There's no games out for them, like their mostly just terrible.

I don't have much of an opinion on any of them. Because I don't really know the specifics. Because I don't care. I like the Wii U because it has games I like, so, yeah. Not like I need any other reason.

Well, here goes. My first random post of nonsense:

Vroom, Vroom, I'm Carrie the Caregiver. La-la-la-la lalalala (and so on and on) la-la. Here you go, *feeds a baby* try this *feeds a baby* tang-tang-tang *nurse-what's her name appears and gives Carrie an energy drink to boost her energy* (Grettle?)

My little wonder. . . *Carrie begins to sing. . . a song*. A song that I'm sure, not many people know of. That's because Carrie the Caregiver-oh, I'm sorry, former Caregiver, she's not that anymore these days.

She's in the country now making Jam. For no reason. And that's all I know folks, as this story doesn't make anymore sense, after she met Peter in the second game, and decided to be a counselor in Camp Funshine. Then, it got worse, after she had a baby and moved her whole family, as I said earlier, to the country. To start a Jam store, and no more.

Carrie the Caregiver is dead. Thank goodness. At least that's what I assume, since we haven't had anymore updates on her FB page. From her personally. Can't believe this. A cartoon character of sorts (okay, she's not a cartoon character, but still), writes, or should I say wrote, to us a blog on the social site. But I stopped caring when she became a counselor.

*Puts on roller skates* vroom vroom (Digital Survivor plays in the background)

Survive the world! (or something like that)
Mamorute kimo no (I think)
You expect me to know all the words!?

Samantha Swift, where are you!? I need to know if the Professor has a Lady Love!

Be back soon with that one folks!

c-ya!

Comments:

Someone said says,

Wow.

asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk

Um
welcome!
I pasted the above into Google and got no result. I don't know what I expected.

I find the next gen consoles, not as good as their predecessors.
There's no games out for them, like their mostly just terrible.
There are quite a number of great exclusives for the PS4 and Wii U (I don't have an X-Box One so I dunno about that)

Got my CD and then realized that I had no means of listening to it.

PS4 apparently cannot play audio CDs. Anytime I tried to look it up online, literally the only response was "Pshh, who listens to CDs anymore?"
(;¬_¬) Thank you Internet for reminding me why I have lost faith in humanity.
Your faith in humanity must fluctuate wildly

Random Messages is a misleading title

Never underestimate the power of D

I dunno about Sony consoles, I just buy their phones.

Well, here goes. My first random post of nonsense:

Vroom, Vroom, I'm Carrie the Caregiver. La-la-la-la lalalala (and so on and on) la-la. Here you go, *feeds a baby* try this *feeds a baby* tang-tang-tang *nurse-what's her name appears and gives Carrie an energy drink to boost her energy* (Grettle?)

My little wonder. . . *Carrie begins to sing. . . a song*. A song that I'm sure, not many people know of. That's because Carrie the Caregiver-oh, I'm sorry, former Caregiver, she's not that anymore these days.

She's in the country now making Jam. For no reason. And that's all I know folks, as this story doesn't make anymore sense, after she met Peter in the second game, and decided to be a counselor in Camp Funshine. Then, it got worse, after she had a baby and moved her whole family, as I said earlier, to the country. To start a Jam store, and no more.

Carrie the Caregiver is dead. Thank goodness. At least that's what I assume, since we haven't had anymore updates on her FB page. From her personally. Can't believe this. A cartoon character of sorts (okay, she's not a cartoon character, but still), writes, or should I say wrote, to us a blog on the social site. But I stopped caring when she became a counselor.

*Puts on roller skates* vroom vroom (Digital Survivor plays in the background)

Survive the world! (or something like that)
Mamorute kimo no (I think)
You expect me to know all the words!?

Samantha Swift, where are you!? I need to know if the Professor has a Lady Love!

Be back soon with that one folks!

c-ya!

Comments:

Someone said says,

Wow.

Wow.

ellipses ellipses ellipses

Status
Not open for further replies.