• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys I'm the jack and I watched lone_garurumon last night Pikochu visited him. You could say he got caught red handed. Can you believe ME? Oh but you must.

Vote: Pikochu

Now our Doctor is dead? I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. It’s the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, Trolls, and every time I do, I fear that I’ve somehow been infected by it.

That's why I've been trying to think of how to narrow down scum, and I remembered YT and Eresh's blowout from before. It seemed to me that one of them could be scum, but which one was unclear.

So I took Soulmaster's advice, and compared the subs' playstyles in each slot to their own. I discovered that while Yours Truly did do some stuff that bothered me, WolfOwl has been generally acting Townlike. And while Ereshkigal posted lots of scummy/jokey stuff, her substitute, Hellcrow just posted less in general. The Eresh/crow slot has distracted us more than helped, so Hellcrow is my best guess for being scum at this point. Vote: Hellcrow

What?! I, Maxie, was caught off guard?
Well guys I'm the jack and I watched lone_garurumon last night Pikochu visited him. You could say he got caught red handed. Can you believe ME? Oh but you must.

Oh, so it was you? Vote: Pikochu

Now our Doctor is dead? I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. It’s the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, Trolls, and every time I do, I fear that I’ve somehow been infected by it.

That's why I've been trying to think of how to narrow down scum, and I remembered YT and Eresh's blowout from before. It seemed to me that one of them could be scum, but which one was unclear.

So I took Soulmaster's advice, and compared the subs' playstyles in each slot to their own. I discovered that while Yours Truly did do some stuff that bothered me, WolfOwl has been generally acting Townlike. And while Ereshkigal posted lots of scummy/jokey stuff, her substitute, Hellcrow just posted less in general. The Eresh/crow slot has distracted us more than helped, so Hellcrow is my best guess for being scum at this point. Vote: Hellcrow
Did you read jacks post? What are your thoughts on it?

VOTE: Pikochu

Seems like he's an Eggman. And Eggman is always scum.

@Pikochu response?

Interesting fact-apparently in sonic CD if you waited around long enough, he would kill himself.

Still waiting on that other neighborhood btw.

Did you read jacks post? What are your thoughts on it?
My thoughts are that I don't know if I should believe jack, but crow was really quick to. Without any defense from my accusation, I might add. And this is the perfect time for scum to claim boldly, what with Lylo. This is our last chance. After this day phase, there is no turning back. We take the lynch pill – the story ends, we wake up in our beds and believe whatever we want to believe. We take the no-lynch pill – we stay in Wonderland and the Trolls show us how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I'm willing to trust Jack here on this one.

Also can y'all believe my luck? I managed to find this cutie the other day <3
shiny_victini_by_martenix-d30q37o.png

My thoughts are that I don't know if I should believe jack, but crow was really quick to. Without any defense from my accusation, I might add. And this is the perfect time for scum to claim boldly, what with Lylo. This is our last chance. After this day phase, there is no turning back. We take the lynch pill – the story ends, we wake up in our beds and believe whatever we want to believe. We take the no-lynch pill – we stay in Wonderland and the Trolls show us how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
There's only one reason you should trust ME and that's simply that I'm ME. If there was to be another, I would say it would be that I'm the only lead where we have failed to lynch someone twice. But the first reason is the only reason anyone needs, cause it's all about ME.

I think you could be telling the truth, but these other players immediately putting their blind faith in you scares the b’Jesus out of me. My vote stands, because I'd rather think for myself than bank on your claim while in Lylo conditions. After all, you could be deceiving us. The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. To all you other players: Free your mind.

I don't have much time, so I'm just going to tell you the name of the person who killed me, so get ready to know his or her name, his or her name is the following: *loudly exaggerated death noises*

On that note gud luck gaiz

Night 5: Hit The Road, jack

DAY 5 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

Pikochu VI (jackatlasred, Hellcrow, WolfOwl, Soulmaster, TheCapsFan, MegaPod12)

HYPER-MAJORITY has been achieved.

Night 5: Hit the Road, jack!

The following morning, Enzap stopped by the RM Hospital to check on Maniacal Engineer's condition. The mad scientist was sleeping peacefully, as he had been heavily sedated the night before, per Enzap's orders. (It was the only way to keep him still for long enough to replace the blood he had lost.)

Doctor Floptopus walked over to the Section Head.
"How is he?" asked Enzap.
"He was pretty mad when we first sedated him," said Flop, "but he's calmed down just a bit since then."
"And the transfusion?" prodded Enzap.
"He lost quite a bit of blood," said Flop, "and drinking an entire bottle of scotch afterwards didn't do him any favors, either."
"Keep me posted," said Enzap, checking his watch, "I've got a meeting to go to."
Flop nodded and continued making her rounds.

The last to arrive in the conference room, Enzap eyed the room's other occupants before taking his seat. Per her email, Shiny Celebi had summoned the other F&G staff members and had brought along TM28.
"ME can't make it this morning?" asked TM28.
Enzap shook his head.
"Still sedated," he replied, "so he'd make even less sense than usual."
The others laughed a bit before the Head Administrator cleared her throat.
"I'm not going to beat around the bush," she said, "I believe I know who is responsible for the spambot attacks in this section."
"Who?" asked Enzap.
"How?" asked Scarlet Sky, at the same time.
SC chuckled.
"As for how, I received a Report last night from a reliable source," she answered, "as for who, it is none other than jackatlasred."
"I'm not surprised," said TheCapsFan, folding his arms, "that guy eats way too much spam."
"Are you certain about the validity of the report?" asked Enzap, "we can't afford to make any mistakes, and we're already one and a half mods down."
"So ME's left arm constitutes half of him?" joked TM28.
"The source of this tip is someone I trust," said Shiny Celebi, "and it is the only viable lead we've gotten so far."
"Alright," said Enzap, standing up,"then it is off to Troll Tower we go."

Together, the staff members approached the Troll Tower.
"How are we going to get in?" asked Sky, dubiously, eyeing the security system.
"Leave that to me," said TM28, giving him a thumbs up, "I can Dig it."

Chuckling, TM28 proceeded to dig a tunnel underneath the Troll Tower, emerging in the ornate lobby. The others followed.
"You know that TM28 is Leech Life now, right?" asked Sky.
The admin shrugged.
"As far as I'm concerned, it will always be Dig," he replied.

Suddenly, the lobby was flooded with bright lights, as a sinister voice laughed from the shadows.
"Well, well, well," scoffed the voice, "you all took your time getting here."
Once again, jackatlasred swung himself down from the second story and landed lightly on the floor.
"But where are my manners?" he said, chiding himself, "I haven't even offered you all refreshments, yet."
The clan leader of the spambots snapped his finger, summoning all of the spambots in the section to his side.
"Would you care for some spam, perhaps?" asked the Troll, jovially.

The spambots rushed the staff members, threatening to overwhelm them.
"Cover me," said Shiny Celebi, "I'm going after jack."
"We've got your back," said Caps, pulling out a pair of giant clock hands.
"And the rest of you, too," chuckled Enzap.
Sky groaned, and pulled out a nuke.
"Must you?" he asked, "I thought we left ME and his bad jokes at the hospital."
"Don't be ridiculous," smirked Enzap, pulling out his fencing foil, "ME isn't the only one around here with a rapier wit."
The other staffers groaned, as the spambot swarm descended.
Immediately, TM28 dug underground and trapped several of the spambots in a pit trap.
Meanwhile, Caps cleaned the clocks of several spambots with his hour and minute hands, and Enzap parried and thrusted with his rapier, skewering several bots.
No matter how many of the bots they banned, more and more descended upon them, leaving no clear path to jack.
Frustrated, Sky nuked the room. Used to the radiation, as this sort of occurrance was commonplace in RM, the staff members kept fighting and hacking away, as a large group of bots were vaporized.
Finally, Shiny Celebi had her path, and Enzap and Caps blocked all of the bots that tried to intercept her.
The Head Administrator stared down the Spambot Leader, each refusing to back off.

Just like he had with MCH, jack shot out a concentrated burst of spam at Shiny Celebi, but she used her Psychic powers to keep a Calm Mind and stay focused. Again and again, jack fired the spam, but it had no effect.
"Enough!" said Shiny Celebi, "you have already caused too much damage and banned several good users. This is the end for you!"
Shiny Celebi took out the mighty Ban Hammer, and squashed jackatlasred flat.
"This isn't over," were jack's last words, "you think you've won, but you haven't, tho."

With their leader defeated, the other spambots were easy to defeat, because they lacked coordination and focus.

"Your time is up," said Caps, smashing the last spambot with the hour hand.
"...seriously, you guys have been hanging out with ME way too much," laughed TM28.

Shiny Celebi faced the F&G staff happily.
"We've put an end to the spambot's reign of terror," she said, "now I can work on reversing the bans on all those who were hacked by those nefarious creatures."
She turned to face Enzap.
"Thank you," she said, "I know I had mentioned the possibility that someone from your staff was behind these attacks, and for that, I apologize."
"No need for an apology," said Enzap, "I'm just sorry we couldn't be more helpful sooner."
"You'll still get your chance," remarked TM28, "if jack is to be believed, this isn't over yet..."

Dear Pikochu, you are jackatlasred
80469.jpg

I'm not the bot you are looking for.

Once again, you are the Troll whose duty is preventing the Non-Trolls from doing anything. As a result, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such
Also, since Jack Atlas is a strong man, you are also the 1x Strongman. One night in the game you may perform the nightkill by using this modifier; a strongman kill bypasses most forms of protection

You are allied with the Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive or nothing can prevent this from happening

Maniacal Engineer woke up in a cold sweat.
Disoriented, and still feeling the after effects of the sedative, he tumbled off his hospital bed.
The crash attracted the attention of Doctor Floptopus, who was finishing up her rounds.
She helped the dizzy engineer to his feet.
ME turned on the television just in time to catch a news report about the raid on Troll Tower and how jackatlasred had been banned.
Scowling, ME checked himself out of the hospital and headed back to his office.

Enzap was finishing up some paperwork, when the door to his office banged open, revealing Maniacal Engineer, who was looking none too pleased.
"We need to talk," said the engineer.

It is now Night 5. It will end in 24 hours (+22 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that would lead to an inevtiable outcome.

Last edited:
DAMN IT. I WAS STUCK IN BAND PRACTICE BY THE CONDUCTOR BECAUSE I KEPT SCREWING UP THE SOLO PART. THANKS CONDUCTOR FOR NOT LETTING ME DEFEND MYSELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom