• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO YUO? AROW? YUO NVER STRUK ME AS A MLP FNA.
Meh I've watched it, but I've never been a super big fan.

DAMN IT. I WAS STUCK IN BAND PRACTICE BY THE CONDUCTOR BECAUSE I KEPT SCREWING UP THE SOLO PART. THANKS CONDUCTOR FOR NOT LETTING ME DEFEND MYSELF.
We probably wouldn't have believed you anyways.

Also these posts are like looking at Snip and Snail! Why must there be caps!

OK, so did I get subbed into a game mid-phase on lylo?

That's nice.

Hahaha this proves that only I can defeat myself, I'm so good. Thus this phase was all about ME it seems.

Are you satisfied with your current insurance policy? Call 555-MEME

Day 6: Time's Up

Day 6: Time's Up

With the spambots gone and jackatlasred defeated, there were many celebrations in the Random Messages thread. The beer and soda flowed freely at the RM Bar, under the watchful eyes of Lord Dragelsnart.
At one table sat Max1996, Kazekage, MegaPod12, Elementar, and Pikochu.
Kazekage sighed into his glass.
"I just wish the spambots had been stopped before they hacked my brother's account," he said, sadly.
Max patted him on the back.
"In the press conference Shiny Celebi said that she was working on a way to bring back all of the banned users," he said, "Six Paths and the others will be back before you know it."
"Yeah," agreed Pikochu, taking a swig of his beer, "now that the bot infestation is over, the mods can concentrate fully on restoring those banned accounts."
The ninja leader smiled.
"You're right," he said jovially.
The users laughed and resumed their celebration.

In their office complex, the remaining moderators were holding a war conference.
"Why are the odds that jack is lying?" asked Scarlet Sky.
"We can't assume that," interjected TheCapsFan, "we have to stay on alert, just in case something else goes wrong."
"Agreed," concurred Enzap, "we assume that there is still a threat until conclusive evidence proves otherwise."
"But how do we find that threat?" wondered Caps, "it's remained obscured by the spambot attacks so far, so its flown beneath the radar."
"Easy," chimed in Maniacal Engineer, "now that the bots have been neutralized, anything they were obscuring will reveal itself."
"But we'd have to wait for another attack before noticing this new threat," pointed out Sky.
"Isn't there any other way?" inquired Caps.
ME sighed.
"Zexy was the one with access to the Troll finding program," he stated, "I could attempt to hack into it to gain access, but there's no guarantee that it would work or that its results would be accurate."
"That rather defeats the purpose of such a program, doesn't it," remarked Enzap, coyly.
ME shrugged.
"That's the best I can do," he said, "we've got good encryption systems on our computers, so it's not so simple."
"It's worth a shot," said Caps, "I say he tries it."
"I agree," added Sky.
"Then we're all agreed," concluded Enzap.
ME nodded.
"I can start work on it right away," he said, standing up and preparing to head out the door.
"Now?" asked Caps, skeptically, "but it's already getting late."
"And I was asleep all day," retorted ME.
"I'm not sure about leaving you here by yourself," Enzap remarked.
"I feel fine," retorted ME.
"I'll stay with him," offered Sky, "better than sitting around waiting for an attack to happen."
"Fine with me," said Enzap.
Caps nodded in agreement, and he and Enzap headed out for the night.

Sky and ME sat in the engineer's office. ME was typing away furiously at Zexy's computer, occasionally consulting a file or two on his own computer, all of which was gibberish to Sky.
"So how's your new arm working out for you?" asked Sky, who was bored out of his skull.
"Dunno," grunted ME, "I've been asleep for most of the time that I've had it, so I haven't gotten a chance to really test it out yet."
The moderators lapsed into silence, as ME concentrated on his decryption.

Heading towards his apartment, and imagining a restful evening, TheCapsFan turned into an alleyway as a shortcut. As he walked through the alley, the lights, already few and far between, began flickering until, as one, they all went out.
Warily, Caps reached into his coat to grab his clock hands, just in case.
TOO LATE!
A swarm of bats swooped down and attacked the startled moderator.
Though he fought valiantly, swinging away at the bats with his clock hands, they were too acrobatic and dodged his every blow, swooping and flapping mightily. Finally, one managed to creep up on TheCapsFan and chomped down on his neck, sinking its teeth into his veins and leeching the life force from him. TheCapsFan collapsed as his vitality was drained.
As he lied there, crumpled on the pavement, a figure holding a flash drive stepped out of the shadows and into visible range.
"Looks like your time is up," laughed the figure, evilly.
TheCapsFan's eyes widened.
"You!" he gasped, as the figure approached.
"Me," said the figure, simply, before banning the moderator's account.
"The Trolls have not fallen yet," the figure said to the darkness, "not by a long shot."

Dear jackatlasred, you are TheCapsFan
53141.jpg

Riddle me this, BAG. Why/how would ME know where your pants are? *raises eyebrows quizzically*

When Maniacal Engineer is known for his puns and flavor text while Zexy is known for balance and crazy games, your thing in the Fun and Games staff is... nothing yet a little bit of everything at the same time. As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. Once per night you can use up to one of the following powers, but only once each:

Cop: You may select a player and attempt to figure out their alignment
Tracker: You may select a player and attempt to figure out who they visited with their night action(s) this night, if they have such
Watcher: You may select a player and attempt to figure out who else might have visited them with their night action(s)

Also, because of your status as Fun and Games staff, you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive

It is now Day 6. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 7 players alive, 5 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

With 7 players alive, the game is in a state of LYLO (Lynch or Lose). If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game.

Outside communication is prohibited for the duration of this phase.

Woah woah woah! Careful. Let's not vote carelessly.

I'm going to out my neighborhood.

It's me, Pika_Pika (Now dead), Jack (now dead), Megapod, and TheCapsFan.

I think we should look between Megapod and Caps because I know I'm town and attempting to lynch me would lose us the game as I am lynch proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom