• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
;U; We did it, fellow Trolls! Gotcha, non-Trolls! Nyeh-heh! :p

Thank you, Wicke. This marks an important milestone in my Mafia days, as not only is it my first game here, but also my first game as anti-Town, as well as the first win I've actually earned!

ME, your flavor text is as fabulous as ever, and only added to the enjoyment I got out of playing this wonderful game. Thank you for your dedication. I would love to continue participating in these games here, as long as my returning to my college studies don't forbid so.

Also, love Aussie's role there. Seems amazing.

Missing Scene #2: Doctor's Orders
Missing Scene #2: Doctor's Orders
Doctor Floptopus was heading out for the day, when her phone rang. Glancing at the screen, her heart skipped a beat as she saw the incoming number.
Glancing around quickly, she ducked toward one of the corners of the lobby and picked up the phone.
"What do you want?" she said in a low voice, "I'm still at work!"
"Hello to you, too, Flop," said jackatlasred, dryly, as Zexy and TheCapsFan walked up the hospital's parking lot, "let's not forget who pulled the strings to get you that job."
As they entered through the front door, they passed by Doctor Floptopus, who was engaged in a hushed conversation on her cellphone. The mods waved as they walked passed her, and she gave a friendly nod, before resuming her discussion.
"What do you want?" asked Flop.
"Cutting straight to the chase, I see," said jack, smoothly, "very well. We may have a problem."
"Oh?" asked Flop.
"What is the current medical status of Enzap and Maniacal Engineer?" asked the spambot.
"You know I can't tell you that!" whispered Flop, harshly, "it's against doctor-patient confidentiality."
jack sighed.
"Very well, then," he said calmly, "I'll take an educated guess that after their mishap in the Punster's Workshop, both are infected with the Elieson Virus. Which means that, normally, they would need to stay in the hospital for an extended evaluation and observation."
"And what of it?" asked Flop.
"We can't have our two inside agents confined to the hospital for an extended period of time," said jack, slyly, "it would interfere with their abilities to do their jobs."
Flop's eyes widened.
"Inside agents?" she said, "you mean?"
"Yes," said jack, "they have rejoined the Alliance."
"I'll start prepping the paperwork immediately," said Flop, walking towards Enzap and ME's room.
She passed by Caps and Zexy as they exited the room.
As soon as they left, Doctor Floptopus entered, hanging up her cellphone.
"Congratulations, gentlemen," she said, "you both have a clean bill of health, and you will be released tomorrow morning."

Did you enjoy the game?
Oh, yes. I'm just a little unhappy I died so quickly. It was great.
What did you think of the setup and its balance?

I thought the setup was really good. Scum played really well, but it was quite even in terms of setup.
What did you think of Maniacal Engineer's flavor text?

I think everyone knows about our rivalry with FT now, but no one can beat ME. It was awesome like usual, and it was a pleasure to read. Just one question though. Why would ME lose his arm if he was with the Trolls?
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?

Surviving a little longer.
Would you participate in Random Messages 2.5 Mafia (where 14 characters that didn't appear this game would appear)?

Definitely! I want this to happen so much.
Would you participate in Random Messages 3 Mafia?

Same as above.
Would you participate in more Bulbagarden Mafia Universe games?

Yes! I like the sound of that EMU one coming up... Shameless advertising.

Good job my fellow trolls! I knew that we had it once we managed to kill @Pika_pika42 and @Lone_Garurumon. Even if that minor setback with jack, I had no doubt that we could pull off the win. And apologies for not being as helpful as I liked as scum @MegaPod12 but it seems that you led us to victory pretty well!

And it's a shame that I wasn't a role in this game but the flavor text, especially my brief cameos are in!

Great game town!

Fun fact: I noticed that Jack caught himself as mafia in this game. Thought that was hilarious.

And it's a shame that I wasn't a role in this game but the flavor text, especially my brief cameos are in!
That's what Random Messages Mafia 2.5 is for! :)
That said I'm slightly upset I wasn't a role in this game. Guess I need to be in RMa little more.
I'm sorry but we couldn't fit everyone this time. With Random Messages Mafia 2.5 though, we will get the chance to include 12 more people.

TL;DR shameless advertising of a future game
Also @Elieson I got the idea for making a 2.5 game for people not in 2 just like you did ICBINWRMM to cover for SWRMM.

Yeah you should've pushed the agenda of scum in your fellow neighbors more.

Poor WO can't catch a break today with all the scum teams winning against her :(

I want something I like.
Sorry got none of that.

Forgot to mention that the real reason Jester was Voteless is to prevent Kingmaker scenarios. Adding challenge to it is secondary. Besides that's how it was like in the original RM as well, for the exact same reason.

I've got this weird feeling that I could have prevented the game from ending here by actually using my bloody ability on the final night

I've got this weird feeling that I could have prevented the game from ending here by actually using my bloody ability on the final night
You couldn't have stopped the kill with the 1x Roleblocker.
The only time this could matter was if they got Piko to block or strongman LG out of fear he may self-protect. But they didn't do either and LG didn't self protect yet it was Piko sending the kill so he was still watched by jack and was lynched so blocker/strongman got wasted anyway.

Congrats Mafia, well played :)

You did well to kill me night 1 as I had attempted to use my 1x Rolecop on Caps that night, had you not killed me I would have outed him on day 2. I kind of feel unlucky about getting killed night 1 now though as looking at the mafia QT it seems to have been more of an arbitrary choice rather than anything I did.

Watching the game without being able to interact was kind of frustrating as I felt the other millers in the miller QT and their subs should have said something about our neigbourhood and looked further into the theories about how many millers were in the game. I think inactivity killed the town more than anything though.

These neighborhoods should've been claimed very soon. Especially the 5-man one since it was extremely likely it would have scum, can you imagine a world where neither of Enzap/ME are trolls this game? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom