• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 3: 2 Down, But How Many are Left? 8-20-15

Also I pride myself in my reads of the three of you.

At this point you really are becoming my next target for a lynch.
It would be funny if all 3 where town lol. So you will target me I guess you still have a grudge against me. I am sorry for what I did to you in other games but after seeing, that after all this time, you still have a grudge against me for thinking you mafia(wash mafia). I know you hate me and I don't care but please don't jeopardise the town for it and I am sorry for not replying in the Reborn QT for the new anime I must've forgot and that is why you where targeting me. If I do get lynched by tomorrow by you jack, I hope everyone realises your true colours. Every Mafia game you always try to gang up on me that is why I can't enjoy it. I was enjoying myself before you came.
I don't care if I get lynched I am not an important town role and it will make people realise that jack is scum.

First I want to corrected my claimed.

Maybe I dont say it clearly last time.

I have 5 choices of movies/songs/games each night.
- I can only picked one movie/song/game each night
- I get an action exp: watcher x1 each time I pick a movie/song/game. Maybe another movie/song/game lead to situational condition like skip a day or something, i have no idea.

What I choose from maybe not movie/song/game, so plz dont try to guess from this. The action power I get also maybe not watcher. I have right to hide the information on public.

I still only open 1 power so far. I cant use my power last night.

Did he claim commuter?
EDIT: We got scum folks.

Okay Sword Master is back on my likely Town list for now.

It would be funny if all 3 where town lol. So you will target me I guess you still have a grudge against me. I am sorry for what I did to you in other games but after seeing, that after all this time, you still have a grudge against me for thinking you mafia(wash mafia). I know you hate me and I don't care but please don't jeopardise the town for it and I am sorry for not replying in the Reborn QT for the new anime I must've forgot and that is why you where targeting me. If I do get lynched by tomorrow by you jack, I hope everyone realises your true colours. Every Mafia game you always try to gang up on me that is why I can't enjoy it. I was enjoying myself before you came.
I don't care if I get lynched I am not an important town role and it will make people realise that jack is scum.

what

Sword Master, I don't think jack suspects you out of a grudge or anything.

Also I pride myself in my reads of the three of you.

At this point you really are becoming my next target for a lynch.

First off I don't hate you, I wouldn't of given you the opportunity to co-host with me then. There is no grudge, I'm not holding it against you for not answering me, I know you all have life's apart from bulba.

It's ridiculous that you think I would vote against you just because of a mistake you did in another mafia. If so I would of tried lynching aussie last phase, that one really got me mad. The wash was alright, I learned a lot, and I really didn't care being eliminated from there.

As HD said this suspicion is not from a grudge, it's from the way you are acting/ what you claimed and what everyone else did. You say you're an important role, but all you can do is transport yourself 2 times during the night phase.

As HD said this suspicion is not from a grudge, it's from the way you are acting/ what you claimed and what everyone else did. You say you're an important role, but all you can do is transport yourself 2 times during the night phase.
Ok, I'm sorry about that.
Also, when did I say I am a important role?

Oh crap I misread that, yeah...

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 3: Huzzah! No Casualties Last Night! 8-18-15

I'm saying that in this game, it's only natural for people to doubt others.

1x Governor, can stop a lynch. People suspect she's Shiny Celebi which would make her a non-troll.
Eh, It's possible I guess... I also think it's a very convenient claim.

Convenient, perhaps, but it's not just myself - I can save others, too.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 3: Huzzah! No Casualties Last Night! 8-18-15

I'm saying that in this game, it's only natural for people to doubt others.

1x Governor, can stop a lynch. People suspect she's Shiny Celebi which would make her a non-troll.
Eh, It's possible I guess... I also think it's a very convenient claim.

Convenient, perhaps, but it's not just myself - I can save others, too.

I meant more to the fact that it is possible to claim a role like that to cover up a mafia role. Engie was using a role (Commuter) that can't be proved to cover up his mafia role.

As HD said this suspicion is not from a grudge, it's from the way you are acting/

To be fair, that's not really a good reason. It was the reason you got mislynched in XY. SM seems fine to me.

Does anyone know who the non-Jist cop checked on N1? Knowing that check might help us, since if they happened to check one of the very likely town players and it came up town, then I'd say there is a 95% chance that they are sane. Though I guess that doesn't necessarily rule out naive, but no sane, regular cops? Watchers are useful, but I have a hard time seeing there be no sane cops in here.

To all those who know the other cop's identity: Do you trust them and their claim?

I'm trying to think of a reason that Jist's and the other cop's result PMs would differ so much, but I got nothing. I don't see how either wording really obscures any secret parts to a role (random/paranoid/whatever), so I'm not sure what to make of that. However, Jist not only would've had to bus the godfather if he's mafia, but a godfather who was also a rolecop. And on D2 of all things, when there was little-to-no suspicion on ME or himself. It just doesn't make sense to me for him to be mafia. Or even an independent, since like the vast majority of games on this site include a cop (the only one that comes to mind that didn't is Bible Mafia iirc way back). Why fakeclaim something that is so risky out of nowhere? An indep probably wouldn't need to take that kind of risk, no matter what kind of wincon aside from fool. And as mafia, like I said, it seems almost senseless to bus a godfather/rolecop so early when one would have to believe that there is almost assuredly a cop out there who could counterclaim.

I don't see Jist as a town threat. I could be terribly wrong, and there is probably something to be learned from the difference in result wordings, but I'd be surprised if he was mafia. However, maybe having the other cop check Jist would be worthwhile? If we believe their claim and sanity, then that could help. Alternatively, it'd be nice to have the other cop check someone who turns up mafia, then we could really find out their sanity or lack-thereof easily. that's obviously easier said than done though lol

Also, I wish we had a way to know if DrumBeats had really been added to the mafia QT or not. Is it possible that N2's lack of a nightkill was mafia targetting him, which could have forcibly drew him into the QT, if I understand this role PM correctly? It's probably impossible to know for sure, but knowing if DB was in-the-know would also help with Kyriaki's alignment and thus the cop situation, but I'm inclined to believe Kyriaki either way.

I hadn't said it until now, but DrumBeats owned a separate small QT I was in, I feel he was trying to get players to trust him, that is one reason I tried to back him up.

I trust the other cop. Don't want to expand on that here, obviously.

I hadn't said it until now, but DrumBeats owned a separate small QT I was in, I feel he was trying to get players to trust him, that is one reason I tried to back him up.
If you're talking about the same one I was in, that QT was one of the reasons I was suspicious lol
I also felt he was trying to get players to trust him...without giving any reason or info to.

I trust the other cop. Don't want to expand on that here, obviously.

If you're talking about the same one I was in, that QT was one of the reasons I was suspicious lol
I also felt he was trying to get players to trust him...without giving any reason or info to.
Yes, the same one, I've only been in that one and the other, large one.

Why don't you guys post the QT? @Gaga; @progressforth;

Also as far as that goes didn't the mafia basically have another Godfather and rolecop? Wouldn't that make it way easier to bus the Godfather and earn our trust?

Why don't you guys post the QT? @Gaga; @progressforth;

Also as far as that goes didn't the mafia basically have another Godfather and rolecop? Wouldn't that make it way easier to bus the Godfather and earn our trust?
Edit: Nevermind, wait for others.

Day 4: Again With the Lack of Suffering

In the night, the users were chatting about Flop's flip-flop and what implications this has to their suspicions... then the day came up. No one got banned, again.

No one died.

"This is great! Let's keep banning the right people."

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom