• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 4:The Trolls Should Be Getting Desperate... 8-23-15

All right, with Momoka having flipped mafia as expected, I'm going to say again that Rabbit is my top suspect. It's a little too strange that he was suddenly active after a huge gap just to really start getting on Momoka's case. Mafia is losing, and I bet he wanted to take advantage of Momoka's unavoidable (due to the confirmation from Gaga) lynch to try to look like a town player.

If not, I don't get why he seemed defensive over his lack of activity in the previous phases being pointed out, and it took him a while to even address that post of mine; it only happened after it got repeated to him like three times or so.

jackatlasred said:
Also Leggo might seem a bit more suspicious tho.
Because of that unvote that Leggo did?

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 4:The Trolls Should Be Getting Desperate... 8-23-15

All right, with Momoka having flipped mafia as expected, I'm going to say again that Rabbit is my top suspect. It's a little too strange that he was suddenly active after a huge gap just to really start getting on Momoka's case. Mafia is losing, and I bet he wanted to take advantage of Momoka's unavoidable (due to the confirmation from Gaga) lynch to try to look like a town player.

If not, I don't get why he seemed defensive over his lack of activity in the previous phases being pointed out, and it took him a while to even address that post of mine; it only happened after it got repeated to him like three times or so.
This makes a lot of sense. This sounds a lot like something that Mafia would do, another Mafia member was probably in the Bandwagon too now that I think of it. How many mafioso do you think are left, two? Three?

This is great news for us!

This makes a lot of sense. This sounds a lot like something that Mafia would do, another Mafia member was probably in the Bandwagon too now that I think of it. How many mafioso do you think are left, two? Three?
Yeah, I think that's probably the case about the bandwagon since it's the perfect time to vote out a scumbuddy if they're doomed anyway.

I bet we've got two left. 4-5 mafia would make the most sense given the game size, and while normally I'd guess there were 4 total, Human raises a good point about how Zexy felt about the ratio in the XY game, so there very well could be 5 total mafia (counting the traitor/DrumBeats).

That makes sense, so we probably have two to deal with.
I hope the game lasts longer than it's acting like it's going to.

Remember to use the red button on jist tonight progress, there should be no interference if the roleblocker is gone.

Also @Zexy; you got me spot on tho.

Anyone who suspects me, let me be cop-checked and focus on more important things. There is no reason to ruin our streak like this. Thank you in advance.

yeah thanks to me we get another mafia

u guys are jerks ill curse you forever

leggo is mafia go get em

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 4: Another Night of Nothingness 8-21-15

@Flopunny;

Why is Leggo in that list?
I think Leggo's been acting protown, scumhunting and making reads. The only thing that has me confused is why she unvoted Momoka for no reason.
Tbh, it's because I got distracted with Momoka offering cake as said below. orz
Unvote: Momoka

For cake is my weakness.
there's two song links in the word

Though, for all I have known, the cake could have been poisoned. qq
Flop said:
Thinking about it though, I want to see her post more.
I haven't been posting much as I've just finished a summer class and am now starting fall semester classes. Plus, my mafia hiatus kind of took a toll on me.
Well umm... just keep on then. Also Leggo might seem a bit more suspicious tho.
Anything else besides unvoting Momoka? Please exemplify.
yeah thanks to me we get another mafia

u guys are jerks ill curse you forever
chibiromanoplz.gif

leggo is mafia go get em
being a tsundere i see
chibispainplz.gif

beef up your statement with more substance s'il vous plaît

Anyone who suspects me, let me be cop-checked and focus on more important things. There is no reason to ruin our streak like this. Thank you in advance.

Inb4 cop dies

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 4: Another Night of Nothingness 8-21-15

The post edited out probably had nothing of use.

I think Eevee's problem was that he lost the will to play after jack's XY flip and that he stopped enjoying the game. He got very defensive and paranoid because of it and started to think the whole game was against him. I couldn't say for certain, of course, as I can't read minds, but that seems to me to be the reason for his over defensiveness and eventual subbing out.
As for the claim, I didn't realise it had started out as a lynchproof claim. My role PM states that I am an 1x Deathrpoof. I will not die the first time I should, regardless of how I should die.
You can verify my claim by attempting to lynch/vig me, but that would be a waste of a day/vig so I wouldn't recommend it.

Ehh? I really hope that's not the case...

It didn't exactly start out as a Lynchproof claim. It's just that when AussieEevee got heat, he claimed that by me voting him a no lynch would be made. Then he said he hoped his role could have been used to stop Mafia.

Random Messages - QuickTopic free message board hosting (Post 54)

With Momoka dead as a Roleblocker(this is technically masonshipping fuel we got the same role) one of the remaining two Mafia should have PM disabling powers and the other Mafia some other power. Considering all the roles here Strongman isn't that far'fetched, although it still remains a possibility nonetheless.

I think the red thing progressForth has should be saved for... something else ;).

This is great! There are probably 2 left. My theory on Jack/Rabbit team still stands. I will not be Commuting as I have used both turns. Jist has claimed that Leggo is mafia but I don't think we can trust him.

Remember to use the red button on jist tonight progress, there should be no interference if the roleblocker is gone.

Also @Zexy; you got me spot on tho.
I feel that using the red button on Jist is not worth that much when I can use it for something more important later. I don't want to waste tonight.

This is great! Godfather, Traitor, and a Roleblocker has gone by, which our threat is less threatening, or is it? BTW, I didn't regret on joining with Momoka's lynch wagon because of HD's facts and Gags's report.

So in the end, keep up the good work! *thumbs up*

Day 5: No More Gangstas, No More Fun

"This is going extremely well! I doubt any user will get banned tonight.", Terrell said.
This was the last thing he said before his name got a strikeout...

Dear Archmage Dragelsnart, you are
Terrell
You are the one who talks about sexy dancing. Using it, you can persuade Non-Trolls to ally with you. Trolls are immune to this but will play along in an attempt to deceive you.
You are a Neighborizer. Once in the game, at any point, you can PM us the name of a player you want to become Neighbors with; you two will then join a Neighbors QT together. That player will know that you are a Non-Troll. You will not be sure of their alignment, however, so be careful!
You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when the Trolls are eliminated.
Archmage Dragelsnart was banned. He was Terrell, Neighborizer, Non-Troll.

"Looks like Enzap was not lying. Let's keep going, so we can avenge Archmage Dragelsnart and Terrell."

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours.

Fuck, well I died again. gg yet again Mafia. Good luck my fellow townies and see you all in the next Mafia game I participate in.

Sadly, I got no info last night. Wasted my track.

It's nice to see town gaining advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom