• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6: He Didn't Return this Time..,
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 5:COMBO BREAKER!. 8-26-15

1 @jackatlasred;
2 @lovandra;
6 @TheCapsFan;
8 @Kyriaki;
9 @蜃気楼;
10 @FinalArcadia;
11 @ArvAl;
12 @Leggo;
13 @Life;
14 @HumanDawn;
15 @Gaga;
16 @Sword Master;
18 @progressforth;
19. @Flopunny;

"We have to get it together! No wrong bans to afford, no time to lose!" , returnofmastercrazyhand said.

Then he got banned; apparently the trolls were afraid that he could save people from getting banned in some way; he has claimed he can do it before, although no one knew how.

The answer was simple: Host Powers. Not that the people of Random Messages would understand...

Dear ArvAl, you are
returnofmastercrazyhand
You are one of the two hosts of this game; as a result, you can protect a person from dying if you feel like it.
You are the Doctor. Once per night, you can PM the (real) hosts PROTECT: Player and that player will be protected from the trolls' nightkill.
You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when the Trolls are eliminated.
ArvAl was banned. He was returnofmastercrazyhand, Doctor, Non-Troll

"Let's not forget MCH's last words... GET IT TOGETHER!"

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:

Turns out it wasn't what I thought it was, but cop.. It could be used for something so much better.. I confirmed Jist Fool, and that's it, I no longer have powers.

Turns out it wasn't what I thought it was, but cop.. It could be used for something so much better.. I confirmed Jist Fool, and that's it, I no longer have powers.

It was a RoleCop... ???? You've got plenty of investigative roles, wow.

Waiting on Gaga for the result.

It was a RoleCop... ???? You've got plenty of investigative roles, wow.

Waiting on Gaga for the result.
No, it was normal cop, it said he was independent, so that pretty much 99 percent confirms.

lol gg me gj dude u beat me

And...I'm out. Not bad on my first debut.

Good luck! Go for the townies!and me as well!

So we are waiting for the cop check from Gaga. I think Gaga should reveal all his checks so it will be a process of elimination.

So we are waiting for the cop check from Gaga. I think Gaga should reveal all his checks so it will be a process of elimination.

ye

Is there anyone that disagrees with the list of players I made a while ago?

Vote: TheCapsFan

I dont like this silence.

I agree about Leggo and TheCapsFan being the likely suspects, though Flopunny wouldn't surprise me either. Given that, I'll also...

VOTE: TheCapsFan

But if we determine that Leggo is the better choice this phase for whatever reason, I'll switch my vote.

Vote: Leggo
Seems the better choice out of the 2 and most likelihood of turning mafia.
Still waiting for @Gaga; check.

Leggo is mafia. Um, that is all.

I trust gags
I intend to come back later with a list of reads but I'm making crumble rn so don't wait up :)

I trust Gaga, and highly doubt there is a second Millet.

Edit: Miller (This is the only way we can edit now, right?)

leggo claimed vanilla anyway so

vote: leggo

go go go go go go

Sounds good!

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: Leggo

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 5: No More Gangstas, No More Fun. 8-24-15

I'm not very chummy with her in Mafia games, and even if I was, I don't see how that would make you assume she already claimed to me.

There was no obligation to claim to me or anything, but I expect Town Leggo to do it considering how pro-Town I've been. I can't really remember a game in particular, but I'd expect you'd have no issue in doing it. It didn't even need to be me either, you could have claimed to Gaga too. Instead you've been active and haven't really been contributive like I'd expect you to, you've been going after somebody who was thought of as suspicious Day 1 who Gaga has said to not lynch. You don't even consider that nghiavip is just a new player who doesn't play the game that much after him not having said anything in general throughout the entire game. In any case I'm going to Roleblock you tonight.

Oh and for the record, everyone, please stop going after nghiavip408 life. He was the Night 1 check and flipped Town. Gaga thought his role was Town but had him checked.
In like Day 1, you and Froakie had this Town Leader thing going on that made me think you guys were chums.

Sometimes, in mafia games, I'm just lost.

I have contributed to discussions before. If you don't think my posts concerning AussieEevee's unwillingness to be questioned helpful, then I'm not sure what's supposed to be helpful these days.
Plus, my mafia hiatus was three months and a lot has happened then. I don't know if my playstyle has changed or I'm just getting lazy these days especially due to sleep deprivation.

I didn't read anything in the thread concerning Gaga saying not to lynch NGH, so that might've been just private communication for you that I was unaware of.

I did find it suspicious that NGH was not talked much about, so I suspected that he may have been the cop claim, but after a while, I wasn't sure anymore.

I did consider that which is why I unvoted him, but still you need to keep in mind that being new does not mean that you can always just let things slide with them as their mistakes in one mafia game will allow them to learn from them and grow as a mafia player. Plus, there's still a possibility that they might be mafia.

Like, I remember back in All Stars Mafia, I was new and town. During that time, I had no idea what I was doing and then Mijz just tells me to vote for Phoenicks for the heck of it and I do and then town jumps on me for that and then I just get targeted by the bomb and killed in that one night.

The lesson I learned from there is to not get into other people's feuds.

For those voting for me due to my claim, I understand why.

In games with a numerous amount of players, there's usually some roles that seem a bit off.

If my lynch will help town, so be it.

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT
Leggo VIII (Sword Master, Gaga, Flopunny, jackatlasred, progressforth, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Leggo)
TheCapsFan I (lovandra)

With 8 out of 13 people voting for Leggo (including Leggo herself) we have decided that the phase will be shortened to 24 hours.

You have 1 more hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom