• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 0: Signups
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Random Messages Mafia
All was peaceful in the Random Messages thread, the land of Comic Sans... until a bunch people of decided to troll the others. Secretly conspiring over how they will annoy the hell out of the other users. Recently, they found a way to ban people, but they can only ban one person per night. The other users finally realised that they have to revolt and are now helping the moderators deal with the issue. And Random Messages has thus become a battlefield...

Welcome to Random Messages Mafia, co-hosted by returnofmastercrazyhand and @Zexy;!
In this game 20 people will assume the identities of the regulars of the Random Messages Thread and battle it out. From the one side we have the moderators and the regular users (Non-Trolls), and from the other we have the Trolls. Which side will win is up to you!

We would like to thank all the people whose characters will be used as roles, for being great friends of ours and letting us use them as characters for this game. We would also like to thank in advance all the people who will play, and apologize for any potential hosting mistakes or issues in balance.

Rules:
1. All Forum Rules apply.
2. Please, let's keep it civil. It is just a game.
3. Day phases last 48 hours, Night phases last 24 hours. Everything will FREEZE as soon as the deadline we give passes, in case we won't be able to update straight away, there is no extra time. If we are sure that neither of us will be able to update we may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
4. Please be active. If you fail to post in-thread after 48 hours, you should get subbed out.
5. Do not share your role PM or any QT created by us. No screenshots either.
6. No nameclaiming. You can’t hint, confirm or deny who your character is. All of them can result in a modkill.
7. Please include us in all PM conversations and QT's not created by us. Our Skype accounts are returnofMCH and konstantinosg. For any other means of communication, please copy-paste the dialogue and PM it to both of us.
8. If you change username, please state your old and new ones in-thread.
9. To vote, use VOTE: Zexy. To unvote, use UNVOTE: Zexy. Reminder, editing votes out is against the War Room rules.
10. If two players have the most votes tied, No Lynch happens. If a player and No Lynch have the most votes tied, the player is lynched.
11. We can change the rules if need be. All of you will be informed of course.
12. Make sure to have fun!
Players:
1 @jackatlasred TheCapsFan - Town 2x Commuter - Survived - WON THE GAME!
2 @lovandra Shiny Metagross - Town Indie Game Player - Survived - WON THE GAME!
3 @Archmage Dragelsnart Archmage Dragelsnart - Town Miller - Killed Night 1 - WON THE GAME!
4 @Hellcrow Rainbow Cloud - Town Kingdom of Pokemon Voter - Lynched Day 4 - WON THE GAME!

5 @Maniacal Engineer Enzap - Mafia Godfather/Rolecop - Lynched Day 2
6 @TheCapsFan AussieEevee - Mafia 1x Strongman/1x Ninja - Lynched Day 7
7 @DrumBeats Flopunny - Mafia Traitor/1x Backup Rolecop - Lynched Day 3

8 @Oaky @Kyriaki Kakuna Matata - Town Wallposter - Survived - WON THE GAME!
9 @Jistonmyface Neosquid - Independent Voteless Jester - Survived
10 @FinalArcadia BadAssGardevoir - Town 1x Bus Driver - Survived - WON THE GAME!
11 @ArvAl returnofMCH - Town Doctor - Killed Night 5 - WON THE GAME!

12 @Froakie @Leggo Maniacal Engineer - Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Encryptor 1x Silencer 1x Role Thief) - Lynched Day 5
13 @nghiavip408 @Life Zexy - Town Cop - Survived - WON THE GAME!
14 @HumanDawn Gaga - Town Roleblocker - Survived - WON THE GAME!
15 @Gaga Shiny Celebi - Town 1x Lynch Redirector - Killed Night 6 - WON THE GAME!
16 @Sword Master airflow - Town 1x Sky Drop - WON THE GAME!
17 @Rainsquid @Archmage Dragelsnart Terrell - Town 1x Neighborizer - WON THE GAME!
18 @progressforth Rainbow - Town Pop'n Music Player (Jack-Of-All-Trades 1x Cop 2x Tracker 2x Watcher) - Survived - WON THE GAME!
19 @AussieEevee @Doctor Floptopus Scarlet Sky - Town 1x Deathproof - Survived - WON THE GAME!

20 @Ghostly jackatlasred - Town Roleblocker - Lynched Day 4

Subs:
1. @Kyriaki; subbed in day 1
2. @Leggo; subbed in day 2
3. @Flopunny; subbed in day 3
4. @Archmage Dragelsnart; subbed in day 2 Nightkilled night 4
5. @Life; subbed in night 5
Timeline:
Night 0: prelude to the most random war ever(story starter)
Day 1: let the war of randomness begin!(kyriaki subbed in for oakly);
Night 1: I am Very Dissapointer in this Outcome!(no one died)
Day 2: The Troll who got Trolled and Died a Non-troll (archmage dragelsnart died as himself)
Night 2: Won the Battle, But the War Isn't Over Yet... (maniacal engineer was lynched as enzap)
Day 3: Huzzah! No Casualties Last Night! (no one died)
Night 3: 2 Down, But How Many are Left? (Drumbeats died as flopunny)
Day 4: Another Night of Nothingness (no one died... again)
Night 4: The Trolls Should Be Getting Desperate...(momoka died as jackatlasred)
Day 5: No More Gangstas, No More Fun.(archmage dragelsnaret died as terrell)
Night 5: COMBO BREAKER!(rabbit died as rainbow cloud)
Day 5: I'm Dead, Sorry Guys :((arval died as myself)
Night 6: Their Fates are Nearly Sealed(leggo died as maniacal engineer)
Day 7: Not The Deputy Admin!!!!!!(gaga died as shiny celebi)
Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (Town Wins) (thecapsfan died as aussieeevee/heroic pooch)
(final words here and here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Random messages mafia! sign-ups open!

Jack is in and probably a troll

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Sign-ups Open!

Yay!!!

I'm ready to play... I hope I be a mod...

I'm in

In~

If anyone changes their avatar and wants their new one to show up in the Role PM, please notify us.
Noted about Maniacal Engineer.

I'll play! I hope I have enough time to keep up xD

its my destiny to do this im in

Well, I'd like to join since it could be fun for a beginner. :)

I want to join too.

I want in I want in I want in! Haha! xD LOL! I am so random xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom