• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 3: Huzzah! No Casualties Last Night! 8-18-15

Not only did we have no deaths, I confirmed ArvAl!

ArvAl told me he would protect me tonight after he claimed to me. And so, I Watched myself!
He did visit me, and there were no deaths tonight! I'm glad my plan worked, and it worked the best way possible, with the Mafia targeting me.
My plan has been successful!
You should've said this privately. But did you catch anyone else visiting you?

If no, that's a shame. Often (usually?), mafia have to decide who performs the kill and that person can be watched/tracked.

edit: Never mind, maybe Human was the target. So I'm assuming mafia kills can be watched/tracked.

Not only did we have no deaths, I confirmed ArvAl!

ArvAl told me he would protect me tonight after he claimed to me. And so, I Watched myself!
He did visit me, and there were no deaths tonight! I'm glad my plan worked, and it worked the best way possible, with the Mafia targeting me.
My plan has been successful!
You should've said this privately. But did you catch anyone else visiting you?
If no, that's a shame. Often (usually?), mafia have to decide who performs the kill and that person can be watched/tracked.
Crap, just remembered that you see it when they target you. (Welp)
I guess HD was targeted, and I just wasted a doctors night action.

mafia have to decide who performs the kill and that person can be watched/tracked.
This is the case for this game.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 2: Won the Battle, But the War Isn't Over Yet... 8-1

yay no one got nk'd :D
help me, I have an addiction

its name is hr/hr tags and we are very much in love
*joins the shipping crew*
1mEuJRt

I hate continually asking questions like this, but has Sword Master claimed somewhere and I just... forgot his claim? Trying to better understand why AussieEevee trusts him, and right now I'm a little confused because it doesn't seem like Sword Master has done all that much to make anyone implicitly trust him. I don't.
Found this.
I am convinced AussieEevee is an alt for Sword Master tbh

Please don't be offensive... SM and I have clashed quite loudly over on the F&G forum. Ask anyone who regs over there. But I am on his side when it comes to this matter because I believe MCH's post could have been worded better... And SM's post could have.

I think since AE was acquainted with SM (and maybe ME too), he was more likely to open up with him (and ME) than with other players that he's not familiar with.

Though, doing this in mafia games can be a bit risky since it's possible that one's chum is actually one's enemy and then they might eventually backstab their compadre. qq

Crap, just remembered that you see it when they target you. (Welp)
I guess HD was targeted, and I just wasted a doctors night action.

You already proved you could watch players and that ArvAl had a Night Action Night 1, you didn't need to prove that ArvAl had a night action again, so you should have used it on somebody else. Oh well, this should make FinalArcadia, Momoka and who else doubted ArvAl like me not pursue him. We're in a pretty good position now.
@Gaga; Anything of note from the Cops? i might be asking this too soon
@AussieEevee; Did you get a PM from the hosts telling you that your 1x Deathproof has been used up?
@Kyriaki; @TheCapsFan; @DrumBeats; @Leggo;

What are your reads? my town senses are tingling

Yeah, I made some mistakes there, but at least we have them proven town.. I probably should have said something when my mind was clear and I thought for a bit. Ergh, I fail even at my good plans.

Just thought of sharing my current reads with this. Anyone want to join in on the fun? I think it would be a good idea.

1 jackatlasred
2 lovandra
4 Rabbit
6 TheCapsFan
7 DrumBeats
8 Kyriaki
9 Jistonmyface
10 FinalArcadia
11 ArvAl

12 Leggo
13 nghiavip408
15 Gaga
16 Sword Master
17 Archmage Dragelsnart
18 progressforth
19. AussieEevee

20. Momoka

Those in Lime are the strongest, those in green are leaning. Red, feeling they're scum. No colour = Neutral.

I said I'd do an analysis of Maniacal Engineer but completely forgot, I'll get to it later today.

@Momoka; Sorry for not replying sooner, but I think Sword Master was Town read for looking pro Town. I was surprised to see his posts, I couldn't believe at first it was the same player. I've been feeling weaker about it though since there wasn't much from him Day 2 or anything Night 2 because of the lack of consistency.

Speaking of him, @Sword Master;, did you converse with Maniacal Engineer outside of that QT? Like, did you talk about something before inviting him to the QT?

Random Messages Mafia! Day 3: Huzzah! No Casualties Last Night! 8-18-15

@Leggo; What are your reads? my town senses are tingling
Town
Gaga
HumanDawn
Archmage Dragelsnart [would like more posts from him]
ArvAl
FinalArcadia
progressforth
lovandra
Booster

More likely town to less likely
DrumBeats
Momoka
Sword Master
AussieEevee
jackatlasred

Still needs more post toast
Rabbit
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki
nghiavip408

Town
Gaga
HumanDawn
ArvAl
FinalArcadia
progressforth
lovandra
Booster

DrumBeats
Momoka
Sword Master
AussieEevee
jackatlasred

Rabbit
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki
nghiavip408

how is the other mason claim below me while his mason above me

Why is jackatlasred in your leaning Town?

Town
Gaga
HumanDawn
ArvAl
FinalArcadia
progressforth
lovandra
Booster

DrumBeats
Momoka
Sword Master
AussieEevee
jackatlasred

Rabbit
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki
nghiavip408

Why not?

Also, my reads.

Town
HD
Leggo
Momoka or something

Town maybe
ArVal
Progressforth

Mafia possible
Aussie
Kyriaki

Neutral
everyone else or something

Why not?

Also, my reads.

Town
HD
Leggo
Momoka or something

Town maybe
ArVal
Progressforth

Mafia possible
Aussie
Kyriaki

Neutral
everyone else or something

I just don't know what could have made her think that.

UNVOTE: jackatlasred
VOTE: Kyriaki

cooomeee oooon lets get this party started

Vote Kyriaki I can't read you as town right now. Maybe if you claimed. I mean privately to someone you trust or just me.

Ask me if you want any elaboration on any!

Strong Town
Town
Leaning Town
Leaning Scum/Inactive
Scum
Strong Scum

? HumanDawn (All behavior is protown and was apparently targeted last night. Only thing that scares me is that I know how good Human is, and unless in a 100% town claimed role, it is always possible Human is mafia.)
1 jackatlasred (The fact that he has yet to elaborate on anything he said he would scares me. However, not having too much experience with him, I have been able to notice that he has done this before as town which makes me a little unsure.)
2 lovandra (Given us good information, a little bit aggressive for my tastes but generally gives me the vibe of an aggressive townie)
4 Rabbit (No real contributions to my knowledge)
6 TheCapsFan (No real contributions to my knowledge)
7 DrumBeats (He showed me his role pm, mods you might want to take action ;D)
8 Kyriaki (Hasn't contributed anything if I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong)
9 Jistonmyface (Role has been proven. There is a chance of being a mafia bussing the godfather, but I doubt it.)
10 FinalArcadia (Good information digging and I in general agree with most of what she says)
11 ArvAl (Apparently claimed to protect Progress. I don't honestly understand the point of outing a doctor in thread, and I'm not sure if I believe it, but for now it seems solid.)
12 Leggo (The fact that the reads don't have a scum category and they have no reasoning is a red flag for me. It seems like you're trying to give "information" without actually giving any information)
13 nghiavip408 (I honestly still find him scummy based on his behavior. I do not have access to the same information that other people have so I can't vouch for the role)
15 Gaga (Mason. I believe it)
16 Sword Master (Apparently has contributed privately, but no real in thread contributions imo.)
17 Archmage Dragelsnart (Mason. I believe it)
18 progressforth (Believable claim, especially from a new member who likely hasn't been exposed to flavor JOAT before.)
19. AussieEevee (This one I believe to be a bit controversial. However, I do not think Aussie would defend ME to that capacity if he were mafia. Its a personal opinion, but if a fellow mafia member gets caught you have to bus them for the good of the mafia. I do not think Aussie would have risked losing two people to try [and fail] to defend ME. The claim of death proof is a bit scummy though so I'm not confident on this one.)
20. Momoka (Can't think of any real contributions.)

Hey,why did you guy think Kyriaki is scum. He can be a town too.

Sorry, I apologize for the low activity.

I'll just claim for now. I'm the Gov and I can stop a lynch once during the game.

Unvote: kyriaki I trust you girl. better have my back jk.

Town
Gaga
HumanDawn
ArvAl
FinalArcadia
progressforth
lovandra
Booster

DrumBeats
Momoka
Sword Master
AussieEevee
jackatlasred

Rabbit
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki
nghiavip408

tbh, it was no particular order. though in hindsight, dragelsnart needs more exp points since he's new at mafia

Since JAR is at the bottom of the 'more likely to less likely town' list, this means that he's more likely to be mafia, imo.

In my mind, less likely to be town means more likely to be mafia.

12 Leggo (The fact that the reads don't have a scum category and they have no reasoning is a red flag for me. It seems like you're trying to give "information" without actually giving any information)
My reads from Day 2 had a scum category. I felt that my 'most likely town to least likely town' list covered my thoughts on things.
Current Reads atm:
Town
Gaga
HumanDawn
Archmage Dragelsnart

Might be town
Booster
FinalArcadia
DrumBeats
ArvAl
progressforth

Might be mafia
nghiavip408
AussieEevee

Null
lovandra
Sword Master
jackatlasred
Momoka
Maniacal Engineer

Needs more post toast
Rabbit
TheCapsFan
Kyriaki

Hmm, that claim worries me because of how it can stop a lynch. I've heard there's a lynch redirector too, and with AussieEevee's 1x Deathproof, that does sound like a lot of lynch protection related roles.

UNVOTE: Kyriaki
VOTE: TheCapsFan

yoooo wassup speak up boy

Vote: DrumBeats

Claim is scummy, given the knowledge of two cops and a watcher, and has been changed.
He also started a QT where he never volunteered any information. It came off as a heavy handed attempt to gain role info.

Last edited:

Hm... TheCapsFan haven't post about 48 hour ( or maybe I miss his post). He should have been sub out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom