• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Part 3

My teachers all gave me their super-cool syllabus. And lectures.

Meh, my day has been rather boring as well. I've been in the house all day since I don't have school until the 2nd of September.

You live in England right? So you guys get a kinda short summer, right?

Yeah, our summer starts after the 2nd week of July and ends in September.
So basically, we get 6 or 7 weeks.

That kinda sucks. At least my teachers for the most part seem semi-enjoyable.

My teachers aren't enjoyable in the slighest (save perhaps a couple).
They just tell us what we're meant to do and then we're sent to do whatever.

My teachers aren't enjoyable in the slighest (save perhaps a couple).
They just tell us what we're meant to do and then we're sent to do whatever.

I really hope I don't get stuck with some of the boys that were in my class last year.

One kid got a dentention today because his hair was white. Didn't even look blonde. We're not really supposed to dye our hair at my school.

We're not allowed any type of hairstyle at my school if it's classed as "extreme"
Basically, that means we're not allowed to dye our hair unless it's a natural colour, we're not allowed to get our hair shaved too much and we're not allowed to put patterns in a hair (which a few people have actually done).

But I'm fine, I never style / dye my hair anyway.

For a girl, I don't really style my hair much. I wake up, it's curly, and I walk out the door. I like slightly messy hair anyways.

I'm bored.
I might go nickname my Starmie and call it Death Star.

I'm bored.
I might go nickname my Starmie and call it Death Star.

That made me think of a show I watched last night. It had to do with real Death Stars. Only these are actually stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom