• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages #Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started reading them at my library in the Sci-Fi section. It depends. I lucked out cause our library put them in the Adult Sci-Fi right next to the Star Wars books (and where I originally picked them up). Some other branches might have them listed in Teen Sci-Fi or childrens. None of the libraries I've been to had them in the children's.

If you want to buy them, they will be siting close to the children's section of a Borders or Barnes and Nobel, but I buy all my stuff from amazon.com. It's cheaper that way.

The author's name is Erin Hunter. (She's actually 4 in one, all sharing the same pen name).

Start with Into The Wild, that's the very first book.

However, I started with Fire and Ice (only because Into the Wild wasn't there), far better than the first I think and what originally got me hooked on this like a cat to catnip. But reading from the start does help you get oriented better to the rest of the arc.

I actually didn't read the first book until I finished the first series oO

All righty then thanks! By the way I think Barnes and Nobel rules!
Oh, and how funny my aunt's name is Erin!:-D

and Shay has still not gotten my the two books he promised too! I must catch up and find out all I have missed!

The Worlds Worst Cars....In my thought.

The Zastava Yugo
88yugo1s.jpg
Vs. The Ford Pinto
qm3et6ts8dxgyw.jpg
Vs.Reliant Robin
800px-KIF_0001_reg.JPG
From the Random Thread! Yay!

Ahh, the trapezoids are killing me!
Wow, those look uncomfortable to drive in.

and Shay has still not gotten my the two books he promised too! I must catch up and find out all I have missed!
But you muuuuust. Seriously, it's good. Fading Echoes is coming out next month already. Sheesh Hawk. I should dismiss you as my deputy or something. >:3

Seven doesn't have seven letters in it. I'm confused. :boom:

I've never heard of those cars but they look...interesting. Does that bottom car only have one wheel at the front or am I going blind? :eh:

The robin has just one wheel in front, so not a car you want drive crazy in or you will tip...

That car reminds me of the blue car with one wheel in Mr. Bean (IIRC). It's true that you shouldn't drive it too fast, look how many times it's tipped over in the show. Wait, I don't think it tipped over...I'll check Google. :p

I'm gonna listen to some Hamish and Andy. Has anyone who isn't from Australia heard of these two? They are legendary!

I'm gonna listen to some Hamish and Andy. Has anyone who isn't from Australia heard of these two? They are legendary!

im fromm aus and the name rings a bell but i cant but a face to the name:/

awesome sig btw

Thanks! Does this ring a bell? (Hamish is actually on the right, Andy is the one on the left).

HamishAndy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom