• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages #Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is fucked up. But y'know, there has to be a end to it somewhere. I am a rebel. Who cares what everyone else thinks. I'm gonna live my life however I fucking want to. No parents or "friends" are going to get in the way. My life by my rules.....*does Haruhi Suzumiya smile*

See ya all on the other side of teh rainbow~

Crazed shoppers mob a Target Store in Buffalo
Fight in a food court in an LA Mall

what was the last one... I'll get back to that later. The point is, shopping season's intense this year. (of course, isn't it every year?)

The Random Messages. This is what happens nearly everyday. You'll get used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom