• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Success! I have captured the new rod, thereby overthrowing his still very unstable position and taking it for my own. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

fixed.

They are not Mod yet. Only baby Mod. I think we already agreed to call them rod.

YOU HAVE WON...

A NEEEEEEWW CAR!!!
tumblr_nmxpy8k1Kq1ut64n0o1_500.gif

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, Random Messages!
Do not attempt to adjust your dial, for we control the horizontal and the vertical.

This posts is Madness..

I demand RM 13th first name is Random Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom