• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

*Quickly morphs into Shiny Celebi and makes a cute giggling sound*

IT'S A TRAP

Blah blah blah

(Hey man, what kind of weird game you all doing?)

its a trick game

Trick game? Man I got plans for days for those. Survival of the smartest!

2+2, go, man your never gonna get this!

I don't know, I never graduated 1st grade

Your sad man, it's 21. You see, 4 makes no sense! And 22 would be way obvious man, so you gotta think. It's a trick question man. It's what you. Don't. Expect man! You gotta think! What's a number no one but the smartests going to think of? Don't got it? Didn't think so man. 'Cause its 21!

*Quickly morphs into Shiny Celebi and makes a cute giggling sound*

Hey, hey I saw that

Lmao! I can't fool you at all. do you have the Terrell finder gadget or something?

Nah I'm just an angry old men who is always looking at the door to see what is happening.

Blah blah blah

(Hey man, what kind of weird game you all doing?)

its a trick game

Trick game? Man I got plans for days for those. Survival of the smartest!

2+2, go, man your never gonna get this!

I don't know, I never graduated 1st grade

Your sad man, it's 21. You see, 4 makes no sense! And 22 would be way obvious man, so you gotta think. It's a trick question man. It's what you. Don't. Expect man! You gotta think! What's a number no one but the smartests going to think of? Don't got it? Didn't think so man. 'Cause its 21!

that is also the drinking age in americ

Who needs school when you have the internet and video games? :cool:

Man what's drinking got to do with tricks. You know man. You gotta go with it. You gotta move with the groove of the game like your a flame!

*Drinks a bottle of 40z and dances on top of a car*

Sometimes, it's nice being unicellular. Though having a TV for a head is nice too.

*Does the moonwalk across the moon*

You know what man, you guys are boring. Come on, you got the word random right in your name man! I only see one random guy, man. *hops on the car with terrell* man, you know how to throw a party man!

You know what man, you guys are boring. Come on, you got the word random right in your name man! I only see one random guy, man. *hops on the car with terrell* man, you know how to throw a party man!

I don't trust tyrells parties, He always ends up blowing them up at the end

I don't trust tyrells parties, He always ends up blowing them up at the end

Hey man, he's got a plan. Don't mess with the plan.

Dam everybody know how I roll. ayo new guy I am the realist Random Messager here lol. this thread fits my sillyness really well lol. :cool:

I like this dude already lol! way to party with a veteran like me. XD

Welp! I gotta get some sleep night people!

Dam everybody know how I roll. ayo new guy I am the realist Random Messager here lol. this thread fits my sillyness really well lol. :cool:

Welp! I gotta get some sleep night people!

Hey man, you got style then. Night man.

@The man with the plan; I used the same avatar about a year ago xD

Nice one man! Lights got plans, and man, he is my idol man! Minus the murder. TheManWithThePlan doesn't do murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom