• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

No really, can anybody explain what it is?

Last night was fun

I hope we have more times like that in the future

No, we didn't have CAH

We just posted a lot and it was fun ^^

I should stop being so literal here

Not actual spam, but similar to spam time!

I'd been not sleeping for around 52 hours. On first day I needed to stay awake to finish my assignment. On second day, I was on one of 'my momment' and too scared to close my eyes while started seeing something weird again. I finally passed out in the morning... I was faking my sickness and took a day off from univ.

Is this gud enough? Can I win?

Fun fact that I think ME will approve of. In my senior year of high school, I was on the robotics team. We made a robot for FIRST's competition out in Vegas (I still lived in California at the time) and we were going to make a solar-powered boat for a race down in San Diego, but then that project fell by the wayside in favor of the robot.

Our robot was designer to collect and shoot foam balls through a ring.
That'd become like a small solar-powered battleship or something.

Build cat form battle ship with paws and cannons!!

is

Spambots attack again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom