• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

Okay, gotta make sure I have a good avatar...ooooh I already know what my avatar is going to be for that.

MCH. Please let me know before you start this. I am going to have a great avatar!
Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Also, I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere because instead of ending up at the War Room, I ended up stranded in a pit stop and looking like the Riddler. It was confusing!

I'm just excited to see what so of role I end up as. I'd be funny if someone got themselves as a role.

I can already guess that I will be an Inventor, but who knows?
Personally, I'm shooting for the role of Omnipotence.

Don't you mean omnipotent?
Wouldn't an omnipotent in this game be kinda overkill?

MCH has decided to host a Random Messages Mafia in the War Room, with me as the co-host.
We are going to pick 20 Random Messages regulars for this. There are 18 top posters and me, @Kakuna Matata; , plusMCH gave me the honor of being a character in the game as I will co-host and I thank him for that.
However, we have to ask all of you before doing this; do you have any problem if you become a character in a mafia game? If yes, please say so, publicly or privately, and we will exclude you and the next person in the top poster list might take the spot.
NOTICE: Becoming a character does not mean having to play. If you decide to play, chances are the character you will get won't be yourself. Each character will get some flavor text and a special ability that suits them. And some will have to be the bad guys, so if you are okay with being a character, you should be prepared that you might be a mafioso.

Eh, I don't mind to much - who knows, 'I' might win. :cool: I am curious to see what kind of power you'll give me though.

Yes it would, but that's the point.

You could be an omnipotent godfather. Or an omnipotent sheriff. Or an omnipotent doctor. Or an omnipotent police officer. Or an omnipotent vigilante.
Sounds too fantastical? Easy, your origin is now outer space, now your an alien.

I would be the vigilante, cause I kill with my jokes.

I may join

Ploppy chaos mafia also kewl...

I want to play mafia game :(

yes they will have pictures and no, we will take your current avatars at the time.
tch, that's lame

all of us have some characters/pokemon that are associated with us to some degree or another. It would make more sense to use those. Like my current avatar is of a character I barely even like.

I think you can change the avatar to whatever character you wanted to be before the game started...

Idk why but I want gags to be Nagisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom