• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

terell and lovandra sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Nah Im banned from having any psychological dan physical activity of intimacy..

Cause I'm a cat! A super cuddelly awesome roundest wonderest epic-est POYO-est cat in the RM and Bulba realm and 16 other realm.

I need to keep my wonderness locked on my door and just shown up whenever my mood stroke to just spread enough madness on this realm.

So I also unavailable.

Well maybe this awesomeness is too much for your little rudeness..

But it's okay... I understand...

terell and lovandra sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Nah Im banned from having any psychological dan physical activity of intimacy..

Cause I'm a cat! A super cuddelly awesome roundest wonderest epic-est POYO-est cat in the RM and Bulba realm and 16 other realm.

I need to keep my wonderness locked on my door and just shown up whenever my mood stroke to just spread enough madness on this realm.

So I also unavailable.

Well maybe this awesomeness is too much for your little rudeness..

But it's okay... I understand...

if this were the pit stop, everyone gets shipped, like it or not, so you're lucky in that regard.

That what I'm try to say

Im banned from SHIPPED!!

I have.. nggg.. something personal... nggg.. issue

Better not talk about that. Not a really good read for lurkers, guess, and my personal stalkers.

im sort of okayist now. At lease im not just leave whenever this stroked but still prefer no company

That what I'm try to say

Im banned from SHIPPED!!

I have.. nggg.. something personal... nggg.. issue

Better not talk about that. Not a really good read for lurkers, guests, and my personal stalkers.

im sort of okayist now. At lease im not just leave whenever this stroked but still prefer no company

Ok. You could have just said: ''I don't like to be shipped''. No need to elaborate on it.

It just sometimes hard to be asexual. Its like being a genderless female with all the pain and mood swings.

*back to cry at the corner with mascara effect ready on*

'THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND'

But lucki-lly im just a CAT!!

*back cuddling to my comfort lurking spot*

Welcome back, lovandra! :) I haven't seen you in quite a while.

...the power of ''him'' is great. So great that it devours mountains with his glorious maw filled with maggots and a black liquid, the blood of gods...

Gaga has an awesome post count

You see my post airflow?

Welcome back, lovandra! :) I haven't seen you in quite a while.
Yeah I know I always just leave without any notice.

I'm an annoying kitty cat :3

Also happen to be a stray wild cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom