• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RMT: Chapter 12; Guide to the paranormal, supernatural & metaphysical.

True immortals will never die. Vampires may claim to be immortal, but really, they aren't.
There's nothing to to say immortals can't be beheaded or flayed, though. They just won't die from it, no matter how much they wish they could.

But how'd RM take this dark turn?

Some of them can feel pain. So an immortal being beheaded/flayed is a fate worse than death.
Speaking of vampires. Vampires aren't the worst supernatural entities that claim immortality, there's things like liches and demons. Obviously vampires can be potentially dangerous. Wait aren't demons immortals?

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

I came back to 20 notifications, made up from your likes and quotes. I am happy to see you are all excited!
Fair warning though I'm changing my name back in a couple days
Back to what? Rainbow? If so, we should have your name as Rainbow in the game.
Don't forget to add me to the game ;).
Oops! We can't really change the characters unless someone refuses to be one... but you can sign up and play in it of course!
I have zero problem with this, when will it start?
Not sure yet, we are now getting approval to use you as characters. We have to make the roles and balance, as well as make the rest of the stuff needed, before the game thread gets posted.
With Chaos Mafia about to begin it may have to wait a little.
I have no problem, however I think that @Milkapoke; should have a character spot.
When is RMafia happening?
Please say Winter break.
Oh, that's a bit late... again will be discussed with MCH, but I seriously doubt it :(
I'm SO playing this. :O
@ScarletSky; I think it may have been done before, but I'm not sure. I know there was talk of an RM vs. BCCT mafia at one point way back when.
We will consider it, although excluding someone already mentioned isn't nice and we don't want the amount of players to change.
I will have a talk with MCH about this, however.

There was talk but it didn't happen.
When is RMafia happening?
Please say Winter break.
It is too late, I seriously doubt it, sorry :(
I can't really give you a date yet anyway.

LOL don't take stuff out of context, Caps.

I think it may have been done before, but I'm not sure. I know there was talk of an RM vs. BCCT mafia at one point way back when.
Eh. That might've been a cute idea a year ago or something. .w.; Don't think either thread really acknowledges the other anymore though.

Someone should enter the Chaos Mafia as a public figure, like Donald Trump.

You know, as like a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom