• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter Twelf - Starring Shia LaBeouf

But I won't, that's the thing. Especially when I have school starting up in a week. I'm not going to have time.

I don't have the motivation u.u

Maybe. They seem not to question the fact that it's gem-powered, though. Sure, if they actually questioned it, they could likely figure it out, but ten why give the mirror a chance to convince Steven?
Something just popped in my head that I never thought of. What if they thought Lapis was dead? In some way. Maybe, if gems can eat, sleep, and all that, what if they can also lose their sanity and become as good as dead? Like some sort of suicide..

I don't have any motivation for anything, that's why I'm so good at everything.

Something just popped in my head that I never thought of. What if they thought Lapis was dead? In some way. Maybe, if gems can eat, sleep, and all that, what if they can also lose their sanity and become as good as dead? Like some sort of suicide..
Maybe. That desert pillow seems like it's probably a gem, too, but they don't seem to question the fact that it's a pillow. I wouldn't call it suicide, though, but yes, they might be considered the same as the monsters we're led to believe used to be gems.

In other news, I got through the whole New Albion opera trilogy.

Maybe. That desert pillow seems like it's probably a gem, too, but they don't seem to question the fact that it's a pillow. I wouldn't call it suicide, though, but yes, they might be considered the same as the monsters we're led to believe used to be gems.

I got a bit overboard with that. They probably thought she was corrupted, and wouldn't be able to communicate with Steven?

Hi! Again.

So. What's everyone talking about?

[video=youtube;IrSNs-ovTDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSNs-ovTDI[/video]

Poooooooooop!

Last edited by a moderator:

[video=youtube;IrSNs-ovTDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSNs-ovTDI[/video]

Poooooooooop!
You win random message of the day.

Last edited by a moderator: