• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS)

Jack doesn't get a say in this matter. He's in a box, there's nothing he can do. :p

*sigh* very well, you have forced my hand on this matter.
I don't like to do my own dirty work, but when it comes to defending my fellow Trolls, I will not hesitate.

*breaks jack free from the box and traps Night Sky and Vivuto there instead*
*perma-seals the box and ships it to the Pacific Ocean*

But if you're breaking the box how would we get sealed in there? Also trolling has a pretty loose definition now. =w=;

In 2012, I went to a school full of idiots who would be douches to people and then run away saying "I just trolled you!" Keep in mind that this was the year when rage comics were all the rage and memes became the targets of commercialization, so they were everywhere. I futilely tried to explain that trolling is when you incite an argument on a message board online for your own entertainment, but they refused to listen.

*retrieves the box and sends it Back*

*Recreates the moon using actual cheese and hides an army of Sonta- er... potatoes in the core*

The Moon's made of cheese now, let's go :)

article-2091135-11742179000005DC-804_634x410.jpg

*Cheese causes 3rd degree burns to many people and Sontarans appear, shooting things.*

*sun plummets toward RM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom