• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS)

Was she one of the "autism is caused by vaccines" types or was she more "there is mercury in the vaccines that will kill our kids' loonies?

I took a seat when one became available, then without provocation she just starts talking to me. Let's see:
  • Vaccines are designed to kill us all
  • Fluorine in the water is put there specifically to give us all arthritis and cancer
  • The Georgia Guidestones
  • GMOs as mind control
  • It's her duty to warn everyone
  • Source: Fox News

And oh yeah, everyone's favorite: the Government is doing everything in their power to keep anyone from finding out.

Last edited:

Fox news the most trusted need source.

Funny thing is, I've never heard anyone actually bring up the vaccine = autism thing before.

Vaccines were made by the alien illuminati to enslave Earth's senior citizens and steal our precious meatballs.

I'd say let these idiots not vaccinate themselves and die off, but the problem is that by not getting vaccinated they affect more people than just themselves.
There was a comedian who did a bit about this. Something about the zombie apocalypse and being protected in a farm with a bunch of people. Everyone is assigned to board up various windows and doors, but one person doesn't do their assignment, so the zombies get in and kill everyone.

I don't like this

ME, please stop talking

Well Vaccines contain harmful ingrediants firmost. Some physicians believe thimerosal, an organic mercury compound found in trace amounts in one flu vaccine for children and other vaccines for adults, is linked to autism. Do you really want that for your child?

Vaccines can cause serious and sometimes fatal side effects. According to the CDC, all vaccines carry a risk of a life-threatening allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) in about one per million children. [49] The rotavirus vaccination can cause intussusception, a type of bowel blockage that may require hospitalization, in about one per 20,000 babies in the United States. [49] Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, and permanent brain damage may be associated with the DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) and MMR vaccines,

Last edited:

@Enzap; Do you want a drink? I have rasberry schnapps.

I remember we were given the MMR=Autism thing in school as a case study and the teachers despaired at the people who read the facts and joined the "against MMR" side
Small rant inside:
My opinion is that it's akin to abuse if you don't give it to your child, you're exposing them to an illness with seriously nasty symptoms and a pretty high death rate.
Besides, the autism link was disproven and the guy who published the report was kicked out of most circles. Why do people still believe it?

The goverment should not intervene in personnel medical choices, Period. Medical decisions for children should be left to the parents or caregivers. Barbara Low Fisher, Co-founder of National Vaccine Information Center, stated, "If the State can tag, track down and force citizens against their will to be injected with biological products of known and unknown toxicity today, there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the State can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow."

I could go on and on and on about this subject but were here in RM so we shouldn't be all serious PLUS were heRE FOR f uN

so I LOVE BARNEY GUYS

Well Vaccines contain harmful ingrediants firmost. Some physicians believe thimerosal, an organic mercury compound found in trace amounts in one flu vaccine for children and other vaccines for adults, is linked to autism. Do you really want that for your child?

Vaccines can cause serious and sometimes fatal side effects. According to the CDC, all vaccines carry a risk of a life-threatening allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) in about one per million children. [49] The rotavirus vaccination can cause intussusception, a type of bowel blockage that may require hospitalization, in about one per 20,000 babies in the United States. [49] Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, and permanent brain damage may be associated with the DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) and MMR vaccines,
Remind me to reply to this when I have time.
@Enzap; Do you want a drink? I have rasberry schnapps.

Wait about 9 months and I'll get back to you on that.

hurting from those vaccines anit?

real talk vaccines r good for you

better be safe then dead am i rite?

Bah. All these scares were around when I was a wee tot. And I got all the vaccines! I'm mighty fine.

There still wasn't hard proof about these things and the risk of death was really small. There's loads of things that people do every day with a higher risk, like driving. My mum thankfully decided it's better to risk autism than death. She faced ridicule and in the end she was right.

All medicines aren't entirely safe, nothing is entirely safe. I don't see why vaccines should be seen differently. We really are just scaring ourselves.

RM after Dark: Super serious shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom