• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun

The internet was fun? This is news to me

I though the internet was real sucky back in the days.

It was, but it was a fun sucky. Memes were pretty funny and more than anything, the internet felt like it had a shared culture. Sites like YouTube weren't a corporate playground for you to observe, but a place where, if we're continuing the metaphor, everybody "played". People created their own videos, and they were sucky, but they had heart. Original Flash videos and games were the biggest thing, and you could find them in droves. Now, they're replaced by mobile freemium games.The Internet has seemingly become more commercialized and less niche, which for many is a good thing. Personally, though, I don't like that. I feel like "small" forums like BMGF are the last havens of that truly communal feel. Who knows, though. I could just be looking through a rose-tinted monitor.

*rants about fremium for another hour*

*rants about nothing and everything*

Cards has starteddd

IMPORTANT DOUBLE POST

I just thought of something funny. Shadow the Edgehog.

headshake-gif-disappointment.gif

Been there, done that. No offense Baf, but that's relatively old news. But hey! You get kudos for coming up with it on your own. :)

*rants about fremium for another hour*

*rants about people that rant about freemium when they could just play the free mode or not play it at all*

i forgot about this thread

oops

I try my hardest to forget about this thread... It keeps coming back to haunt me! :boom:

I am the only one here who plays Xbox One?

So pokemon xy and z

I just had to check Bulbanews quicky to know what you meant xD

It says Anime related, but it is possible the anime is a prelude to finally getting a new Pokemon game! I'm just sad that it is Kalos again, if Z means what I think it means...

So Xbox One.

We heard you the first time.

I only play Nintendo consoles and PC... and I suspect everyone else that might play the Xbox One is asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom