• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun

CAAAAAAAAAPS

I don't watch DW anymore

I was quoted in a deleted post. Those are always fun

If I were to pick up Doctor Woomy Who, I'd probably just watch the older seasons :p

...by which I mean the older seasons of the reboot. Not the old-ass black-and-white ones >.>

Yeah, the newest episode annoyed me by breaking the franchise rules and not explaining things well enough. I mean, seriously, Dr Who is usually not that bad for this, but we had TWO PEOPLE coming back from the dead with no explanation
plus it's supposed to go "Hey Mickey" so I fangirled for a moment thinking they were going to bring back Mickey and then my hopes were dashed :(

Getting quoted in a hidden post is always disturbing.
Deleted could just mean the person decided what they said was either wrong or stupid (I do this frequently and the tell the person that it was me who quoted them so they don't get freaked out). Hidden means it broke forum rules and that's scare scare.

I wish my biggest problem with Moffat was the plotholes

No! We shall all cone back from death.

Our memories will all be preserved in BMGF; we'll be immortal through our messages. Our conversations keep us alive...

Until the threads get archived and deleted. :p

Deleted could just mean the person decided what they said was either wrong or stupid

Guilty as charged.
Sorry about not saying something when it was first mentioned, my connection is acting up today, so I'm a bit slow at responding.

CLONES
POTATO CLONES
Sontaran_Group_The_Poison_Sky.jpg

Lets bake them.

Potatoessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom