• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread 12: Now With More Plums!

I'm reading a webcomic about a woman in college who rents a haunted house because it's cheap and she didn't want to live with other people. Now she shares the house with 6 demons.

Hai everyone
just quickly making a rare appearance!
Serena is calling
bye!

Smogons are cool

What's this "Smogon" you speak of?

the greek god of competitiveness

was slain twelve hundred years ago for what historians have deduced to be "basically no reason". Was recently revived in the form of an internet website, where he continues to be hated on mostly by people who have no idea what they're talking about

Smogons are cool

What's this "Smogon" you speak of?

the greek god of competitiveness

was slain twelve hundred years ago for what historians have deduced to be "basically no reason". Was recently revived in the form of an internet website, where he continues to be hated on mostly by people who have no idea what they're talking about

Never heard of this god. Was it some sort of forest-dwelling god?

apparently he more or less exclusively lurked the ocean because "that's where the most op shit was"

though he apparently often went deep into the mountains to "gather rocks and pebbles, which he then sharpened and used for unknown purposes". Or just whenever poseidon kicked him out. Which was probably pretty often, I've heard he was somewhat obnoxious.

apparently he more or less exclusively lurked the ocean because "that's where the most op shit was"

though he apparently often went deep into the mountains to "gather rocks and pebbles, which he then sharpened and used for unknown purposes". Or just whenever poseidon kicked him out. Which was probably pretty often, I've heard he was somewhat obnoxious.

So let me get this straight. Smogon is a Greek god that was known to lurk in massive bodies of water (like the seas and oceans) to find monsters (like Gyarados?) and has met Poseidon (and potentially the other Olympians)...woah. That sounds like the start of a "trippy" webcomic.

Last edited:

One question for knowledge, does Smogon also refers to an OP character? I barely got mixed up by others for this kind of twist and turn. I was confused.

Why can't Smogon fans renovate kitchens? They can't find good counters.

Why can't Smogon haters fix a car? They can't tell that it's broken.

I only use Smogon for guidelines. I think it's really bad if you just take it face value.
A lot of 'mons that are banned to uber, Aegislash and Mega Lucario specifically, I never had a problem battling against. Pretty easy to murder with my fabulous team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom