• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Thread 88: Time Travel Edition

Don't worry, all the souls here are welcome to join the party... :scared:

250px-442Spiritomb.png

How about some music?

[video=youtube;1I_hpg6lX84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_hpg6lX84[/video]

I still remember about 8 years ago I kicked out of the mall for having a too scary halloween design.
Back then I liked Norwegian black metal a lot, so I painted myself to look similar to Euronymous, of the band Mayhem
Euronymous is the guy on the right:
330px-Dead_and_Euronymous.jpg
If I ever find the photo, I'll share it.
The only scary thing about that costume is the lack of fashion sense! :p

Seriously, malls are wusses.

An official Undertale Toriel plushie will be released soon O: if it's not too expensive I might get it, but I'd rather a Sans or Papyrus but they'd be really hard to make.

Hello, I am Paul III! I just discovered the password to my grandfather's account!

An official Undertale Toriel plushie will be released soon O: if it's not too expensive I might get it, but I'd rather a Sans or Papyrus but they'd be really hard to make.

Mettaton plush when???

Gotta get my honk on

I played the Undertale demo earlier today and can safely say that I suck at it

I might dress up as Sans for Halloween. And by "dress up as Sans", I mean print out the sprite of his head from the game, make a mask out of it, and wear it along with the same blue sweatshirt I wear every day.

I should dress up as John Travolta from Pulp Fiction since I already have the Fiat Slug shirt, aka Banana Slug shirt.

2bf8a44341d936d0fbd71116419deee9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom