• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
considering I was programming when I was 16
and I knew a programmer and hacker when we both were freshman...

Exactly! Programming is a hobby/field with a relatively gradual learning curve. It's possible to start at any age and, with enough practice and dedication, you can become good. I'm not saying that I'm great at programming or anything -- I realize that my original post might've come off as kinda humble-braggy, which was not my intention. I simply wanted to share a story about something that was annoying me, that just so happened to be related to something I was programming.

Fusion. Colliding particles at high speeds is fun!
tumblr_lre30is6UH1qiyxia.gif

In other news, congratulations to @Mrs Layton for receiving an offer from Cambridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom